a VENOMOUS retirement (rewrite)

Start from the beginning

Ina: simp.

Time skip

The group was in the Rv van driving to where aunt vera was living which was pretty far away from where they were coming from, it wasn't helping the place was in the middle of the desert. So they had to take a long drive there to get to meet Selen, oh and aunt Vera as well.

Ina: when aunt vera said she wanted to move away from it all, she really meant it.

(y/n): well the world can sometimes make you want to get away from it all.

Ina: especially when people have to deal with you. With your attitude, you might push Selen away.

(y/n): hey! Maybe she likes boys like me!

Ina: probably in your dreams.

(y/n): oh yeah! Maybe she likes the heroic type! Once she finds out i'm a secret superhero—

Max: Now Ben, the watch isn't for you to get a girlfriend, Selen should like you the way you are.

(y/n): well maybe she'll like me if i'm a superhero.

Ina: come (y/n), superheroes don't get everything they want. Besides, I doubt Selen knows any other guys that she might.

(y/n): I hope.

Somewhere else

Aunt Vera was outside of her house waiting for her guest to arrive while talking to her neighbor talking about how excited she is.

Vera: It's been years since I've seen Max and the kids, especially Ryuo and his kids. I'm not sure I'll recognize them.

She said with pure excitement

Vera: stop by and say hello.

Old neighbor: I'd like that.

He said as he entered his house. Once he entered his house, there wasn't much light inside other than the one coming from his Tv. he sat down on his couch while placing a bowl full of chips next to him. He watched the tv while eating his snack without much care in the world.

But there was something he didn't notice. There was something in his house. There was something crawling behind him.

What it was a black liquid goo that seemed to have a mind of its own. It looked like the toy Gak from the 90s, but alive and evil.

The goo went behind the old man making a shadow over him. The old man noticed this and looked behind to see that monster behind, he was about to scream but the goo wrapped itself around the man before he even got to scream.

With the group

Max, Ina, and (y/n) were close to Vera's house. While going there, (y/n) looked out the windows to watch all the old people doing really nothing. Which is why (y/n) didn't want to come in the first if it wasn't for Selen going to be here.

(y/n): man, their definition of fun is probably watching grass grow.

He said in a boring voice. He looked outside of the window not thinking much was going to happen well because what can old people do anyways? Play bingo. He looked outside to see an old man on the ground looking at his roof so he fixed the satellite dish until all of a sudden, the old man summoned a black whip out his hand and wrapped it around the satellite dish and jumped massive heights. This scared the living out of (y/n) he didn't expect some old person to just do that like it was nothing.

(y/n): whoa! Did you see that!

Ina, who was on her phone, looked outside the window to see nothing other than old people standing around like statues.