chapter 10

(Time skip a few days) Y/N POV:

I swear I've checked my hair atleast 30 times in the past 10 minutes. Why am I so nervous? I'm the one that asked her if she wanted to go for coffee, she was probably joking about the whole date thing and then I just made it weird. It surely isn't a date right? she wouldn't want me out of everyone? Was this a bad idea? no, we're just friends going for coffee nothing else.

I check my phone again to see if I had any new messages from Jenna. nothing. I'm starting to get worried now that I did ruin our friendship by my silly little jokes. I look in the mirror again and reach my hand up to fix my hair... again. Before my hand can actually reach my hair my phone pings and I quickly pick it up and see a message from Jenna.

-------

Jenna <3:

Hey, I'm outside of ur door lol."

-------

I quickly run to the door, almost tripping over my own feet im running so fast. I open the door and there she is. she looks more beautiful than ever, she's wearing a crop top and some sweatpants, her hair is in 2 low pigtails. I stare at her and she definitely notices.

"hey, you look nice." she says, smiling at me.

"thank you, you look beautiful." i reply smiling back.

she blushes a bit at my comment. weird. that was definitely blush.

"shall we go?" i ask her.

"yeah, let's go" she replies.

A/N: SORRY THIS IS SOOO SHORT AND BAD