chapter 8

Jenna POV:

Me and Y/N are halfway through watching "The Fallout", I don't like watching myself but I do have to admit that this was probably my best movie that I've done, and probably the most fun to work with on set, apart from the scream movies. We have already finished our popcorn so I ask her If she wants more to which she replies yes. I stand up and she pauses the movie.

"why did you pause it? I was there, I already know what happens." I ask her.

"I know Jenna, I'm coming with you." She replies, smiling at me.

I smile back at her before making my way into the kitchen, her following closely behind me. I grab some more popcorn and put it in the microwave, while we are waiting me and Y/N take some funny pictures of us and we're laughing the whole time. Once the popcorn is done we take it back into the living room and sit back down. We aren't really focusing on the movie because Y/N has already watched it loads of times and i have no cares in the world to watch myself. We continue taking pictures and laughing together.

Y/N POV:

I decided to post a picture of me and jenna on my instagram
@itsjusty/n

Surprise! i'm playing Ivy Woodland in Wednesday season 2! I finally met my best friend @/jennaortega ❤️ i can't wait to spend so much time with all of the cast members

——
comments

@/jennaortega: stop im having so much fun
> me too. this popcorn is good.

@/jennaortega: popcorn is so good. like this comment if you agree.
> @itsjusty/n liked

@/ememyers: i'm so glad we finally met, i can't wait to work with you ❤️
> LOVE YOU EMS❤️❤️❤️

@/hunterdoohan: so happy you're here!
> hunter stop i'll cry

@/wednesdaynetflix: welcome to the family Y/N.
> SO EXCITED

@/user193883: wait isn't ivy wednesdays love interest???
>🤫🤫🤫
——

I smile as i read other comments from fans. I turn my attention back to the TV and it's the scene when mia and vada kiss. i look back at jenna but she's already looking at me. I look away fast and blush as mia and vada finally kiss. i can hear jenna laughing before she says

"eww that's so embarrassing!" while covering her face with her hands

"what? it's kinda hot jenna" i say to her and i think that she blushes a little bit.

Jenna POV:

How can Y/N sit there and call Vada hot right infront of me?? like- I am Vada. I don't know why the thought of Y/N having a crush on me make me feel really happy even I promised myself that I wouldn't feel this way towards her.

Hopefully it will go away soon.

A/N: sorry for this being so short i have no ideas