New York.

As I woke up I saw that there was something going on at Fisk Tower or whatever it's called, so I sat on one of the building and observed hoping that the hero of New York would appear.

Petra Parker POV

I woke up to my radio stating that there is an investigation going on at Fisk Tower.

I quickly ate a toast, changed into my Spider Suit and started swining towards Fisk Tower.

Yuri then called me.

Yuri: "Spider Girl, please don't get involved with Fisk Tower

Yuri: "Spider Girl, please don't get involved with Fisk Tower."

Petra: "Why not?"

Yuri: "Because the police can and will handle it. We don't need your help."

Petra: "Alright..."

I pretended to sound upset and hung up, making it seem like I wasn't going there, but I'm still going.

I continued swinging and when I arrived a bullet was shot at one of the police officers, but I saved him.

Police officer: "Thank you Spider Girl."

Petra: "No problem."

I then took Fisk's thugs out.

When I looked at one of the buldings I noticed a guy sitting on the edge of it.

Petra thinking: "I gotta check if he's okay, but first I need to take care of Fisk."

y/n POV

As I was examining her fighting style she noticed me.

y/n thinking: "Normally I would walk away, but I need information in case she ever decides to fight me."

I examined how she was fighting until she defeated the fat guy and when she did I walked away.

Petra POV

When I walked out of Fisk tower  with my damaged spider suit I wanted to check on that guy, but he was gone.

Yuri: "I told you to not get involved."

Petra: "You also told me the police would take care of it, but if it wasn't for me one and possibly more of them would be dead."

Yuri: "Moving on, the towers by which it's easier to see crimes don't work. Could you try to fix them?"

Petra: "Sure."

I swung all over New York fixing those towers.

As I swung towards the last tower I started narrating myself.

Petra: "Spider Cop is swinging around fixing police towers. Will she succeed? Will she fail? Nobody knows."

Petra: "Yuri your towers are fixed."

Yuri: "Thanks."

I then got a call from Otto Octavius.

Otto octavius: "Hey Petra can you come to our work station?"

Petra: "Sure thing."

Otto Octavius: "Good. I'll be waiting."

I arrived at our work station and quicklt changed into my work outfit.

Me and otto talked a little, then I tried to fix a prosthetic arm that he was working on, but failed.

Otto: "You didn't need to try, it was a lost cause since the beginning."

Petra: "No it wasn't! You could've made something amazing with this! Don't stop working on this alright?"

Otto: "Alright, alright."

Otto: "I'm heading to the Chinese restaurant, anything you want in particular?"

Petra: "No, you can choose."

Otto: "Alright."

When Otto left I started working on my new suit.

y/n POV

When I returned to my hotel, I started working on my new suit, but Nightmare was asking me for food.

y/n: "Alright buddy, I'm heading to the pet store for food for you."

Nightmare: "Thankkkkkkkk youuuuuuu."

y/n: "No problem."

I bought food for him and returned home.

y/n: "Alright buddy here's your food"

I said as I poured his food on one of my plates.

Nightmare then ate the half of the plate sparing the rest for tomorrow, from what I pressumed.

I then continued working on my new suit.

A few hours later I was finally done with it.

y/n: "So what do you think Nightmare?"

Nightmare: "Perrrrrfecttttt."

Petra POV

I was finally done with my new Spider Suit, but Otto walked in right after I made it which caused me to panick and put it behind me.

Otto: "I'm back."

Petra: "Yup, I can see that."

Otto the looked in the corner noticing the Spider Suit.

Petra: "Listen it's just that if I would reveal myself my family and friends could be in danger."

Otto: "Of course! Spider Girl's suit designer's family and friends would be in danger too."

Petra: "Huh? Oh yeah I'm her suit designer!"

Otto then handed me the food.

Otto: "Take care Petra."

Petra: "Thanks, you too."

I then went to my house.

y/n POV

I then put the same posters that I put in Gotham and to my surprise no robbers arrived which means I could torment all those inoccent people with no risks.

I spent almost the whole night tormenting them and then went to sleep.

Spooky Scary Skeletons