O N E

social media

liked by conradfisher and 1,427 others

livbrown cheesin bc i'm FINALLY omw to Cousins ☀️☀️

bellyconklin AHH IM SO EXCITED TO SEE U
livbrown I CANT WAIT

jerefisher thank god i've missed you so much
livbrown missed u too jere 🥹🥹

hannahmills UGH i'm gonna miss u but have the best time ever!!
livbrown GONNA MISS U SM. we'll facetime every night!!!
stevenconklin wish you'd stay in denver 🙄🙄
livbrown oh whatever u liar ik u missed me 😚😚
stevenconklin maybe just a little.

REAL LIFE
olivia's POV

I tap my fingers against the steering wheel of my car as I drive down the familiar streets that lead to the Fishers house. I notice how my heartbeat quickens when I take a turn, signifying that I'm getting closer and closer.

I shouldn't be nervous to see the people that have practically been my family for my whole life, but I can't shake the feeling. I haven't seen any of them in nearly two years, due to my insane aunt, who I'm finally free of now that I'm 18. I kept in touch with Susannah, Jeremiah, Steven and Belly for pretty much the whole time we've been apart. But I haven't spoken to the one person that promised me that we wouldn't lose touch.

I've spent many nights trying to figure out why Conrad didn't keep his promise to keep in touch, and I still have no idea. The thought of coming face to face with him now is genuinely terrifying.

I realize I don't have much time to continue mentally preparing myself when I turn onto the street that they live on. I take one final deep breath before I pull into their driveway, seeing the Conklin's car with its lights still on and everyone else standing in the grass.

"Livvy!!!" Belly shrieks, running to my car before it's even stopped moving.

I let myself truly smile, the stress and tension leaving my body almost immediately. I park the car quickly, jumping out and wrapping my arms around Belly. She laughs into my shoulder, "I've missed you so much."

"I've missed you too Bells," I say with a smile, jumping up and down playfully. After a moment, I pull away, keeping my hands on her shoulders. I really look at her for the first time, and wow. "Oh my god, Belly. You look so good!! I love your hair," I twirl it in my fingers.

She laughs a little, uncomfortable from the compliment, "I don't look that different," she shrugs.

"You've always been pretty, Bells, but now you're hot," I say with a grin, knowing she physically cannot take a compliment, but I'll give it anyways.