part one

I stand frozen at my spot.

Me: please don't do this

I say as it registers that I'm about to be raped.

Bullet: do you want your younger sister to strip???
Me: no please don't hurt her! I'll strip!!!
Bullet: good girl

I cry taking my clothes off until I'm left with my bra and panties.

Bullet: you look good

he says touching me and tears just stream down. He pins me against the wall and and he starts kissing my neck I just freeze while crying. I dare not move cause I don't want Natasha to fall victim to rape like me.

Bullet:stop crying it's like I'm forcing myself on you. Am I forcing myself on you???
Me:yess
Bullet: okay then maybe your sister won't think so

He says letting go of me and walking towards the door.

Me:NO!!! PLEASE NO!!!
Bullet: what was that sweetheart
Me: you not forcing yourself on me I consent.
Bullet: that's right

He says coming back and picking me up throwing me on top of the bed. He takes off my bra and kisses my boobs. He slowly goes down leaving kisses until he reaches my nuna. He takes off my panties and he prepares to enter. With every thrust I feel pain maybe because I'm a virgin or I'm being raped. After his done he forces me to bath and then his goons takes us home. We get home and I sit Natasha down.

Me: Listen mom can't know what happened today okay
Natasha: okay but don't you think she should know I mean....
Me: NO! NATASHA listen to me do you want mom to die
Natasha: no but...
Me: but nothing we act like nothing happened today and we move on okay
Natasha: okay
Me:good now did they touch you anywhere
Natasha:no I just sat in the room alone until a goon came to take me
Me:are you sure you know you can tell me anything right
Natasha: yes I'm sure that's all that happened
Me:okay are you hungry
Natasha: no
Me:okay go to sleep I'll follow you right now
Natasha:okay

Natasha goes to sleep and I wait for 30 minutes and I check her she's truly asleep. I check if all doors are locked and I go to the bathroom and run myself a bath. I take an antiseptic and salt and a srubbing brush and srub myself. Yes it was painful but if that was what it took to get his smell off of me than pain didn't matter. I cried for a good whole hour. I wanted to scream but I couldn't Natasha was asleep. I finished bathing and my skin was red it didn't help much that I was light skinned. I got into my pjamas and I slept. Morning came and Natasha and I prepared for school. We locked the house and went our way.

Me: don't wait for me after school I have extra lessons
Natasha: okay
Me:walk with a crowd okay
Natasha:okay
Me: see you at home
Natasha:okay.... Natalie!
Me:yeah
Natasha: I love you
Me: I love you too young one

We walk to our classes. Classes are fine the usual. Nakita my best friend notices that I'm not okay. We've been friends for as long as I can remember.

Nakita: what's up
Me:mhmmm
Nakita: what's up you not your usual bubbly self
Me:periods
Nakita: don't lie you told me you had them last week
Me:I don't know ke I'm just feeling gloomy that's all it happens
Nakita:okay fine I won't force it out of you but just please tell me what's ever bothering you when you want to
Me: okay I will

Don't get me wrong I might tell her and she might start talking out of anger and she might get hurt not only her but my family too.
School ends we have extras but I bunk them so I can go to the clinic to go get pills. I get there and there's a process some nurse wants to call the police but I assure her that it was consexual and there was this other rude one that told her to just give me the pill cause that's what we do now as children these days. For the first time I was grateful to a rude person. I left the clinic and I was not far when Bullet pulled up.

Bullet:get in the car
Me:what
Bullet:NOW!!!

I quickly got in the car scared to death and tears started forming I was terrified. He seemed mad and I didn't know why he was mad. He drove straight to his house.

Bullet:Get out and follow me.
Me:ple...ro
Bullet:HHEY I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR NONSENSE GET OUT NOW!!!

I quickly got out and followed him. At this point I was scared to utter a word. We went to his bedroom and tears just flowed like a river as the thought of being raped again crept in. Hape locked the door and pinned me a gainst the wall. I had no way out.

Bullet:why were you at the clinic huh
Me:I just wanted a pill. I don't want to get pregnant. I promise I didn't tell them anything they won't call the cops.
Bullet:Do you think I freaking care about the cops!!
I kept quiet
Bullet:IM TALKING TO YOU DAMMIT!!!
Me:No....*crying*
Bullet:who gave you the right to kill my baby!
Me:what...
Bullet:who said got get a pill. Huh! Listen here if you ever go to the clinic ever again and get a pill I will kill your mom in front of you and your little sister and then impregnate your sister! DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME
Me:yes
Bullet:good now strip.

Oh no not again I said to myself as I started stripping.