.... kai ....

         im in the bridge traing to fight garmadon. hes not fooling me i know hes up to something and im going to stop him. i stop my training for a moment when i hear sensei talking below deck.
         "This way. Come, come." i follow the sound of sensei's voice. "I have come to understand the mysterious Samurai is no longer a mystery." hes talking to my sister.
         "Oh yeah, you heard about that. I guess I picked up a thing or two" she replys.
         "It was foolish of me to think that a girl could not be the destined Green Ninja." sensei says
         "Nya's the Green Ninja?" i wisper, if shes the green ninja then how will i get to my true potential.
         "When the four weapons are laid out before the destined one, the weapons will react, revealing the identity of the Green Ninja." sensai tells my sister.
         "But, Sensei..." nya protests
         "Approach the weapons." he continues. then someone behind me speaks.
         "What are you doing out here?" its garmadon.
         "Whoa!" i exlaim as i fall off the stool i was standing on. "What are you doing out here?" i question
         "Evil never sleeps." garmadon states
         "Yeah, well, good never rests." i retort
         "Maybe we should take care of this right now." he concluded.
         "I was hoping you'd say that." i remarked then pushed him and he shoved me back. i got one more shove in befor nya opend the door.
         "Guys, guys, what are you doing out here?" nya asked
         "Perhaps you should be asking Mr. Snoopy Pants that question." sassed garmadon
         "Kai, were you spying on me?" nya inquired sounding a little hurt.
         "What? No way! I was, uh, keeping watch. So are you the Green Ninja?" i say trying to defend myself.
         "What? Of course not." she replies
         "So the weapons didn't tell you. Ah, that means I still have a chance."i cheer
         "Truth is, she never wanted to know." sensei joind our conversation.
         "At first, all I wanted was to be like you, but after seeing how obsessed you've become and discovered what I could do on my own, I'm happy being a Samurai." nya explained.
         "So then who's the Green Ninja?" i ask
         "Perhaps we will never know." sensei answers. then jay comes running in.
         "Kai, you were supposed to be in the bridge. Zane's Falcon spotted them." jay caterwauled (heres the defintion for thoes wondering, to protest or complain noisily). we all run up to the bridge.
         "Looks like Pythor is at the Temple of Fire." nya points out.
         "That means the Fangblade is there." i add.
         "And Lloyd." garmadon says
         "dont forget my sister too" cole chimed in
        "That's the same Fire Temple where Kai and Lord Garmadon first faced off." jay states.
        "If my memory serves me correct, I'd say one of us cheated back when we last fought." i accused.
        "And I remember someone needing their Sensei to save them." garmadon retorts.
         "Guys! For the sake of the Fangblade, Lloyd and my sister, can we please just get along?" cole shouts.
           "Since the last time we've been there, it looks like the volcano has grown unstable. The place is a powder keg just waiting to blow up. This will be a highly combustible environment." nya informs us.
             "Oh, great. Just what I like. Fighting armed and deadly snakes in a highly combustible environment about to blow up!" jay complains
              "We will do what we must." sensei states.
               "Yes, Sensei. But where are our weapons?" zane asks.
               "And why is Lord Garmadon not here?" i question then runout of the bridge to find garmadon holding all the wepons. we start fighting and once i hear my sister i shut the door and lock it. then continue fighting garmadon. eventuly cole busts the door down and i defeat gamadon.
                "I defeated him. I did it! Are my eyes glowing? Did I unlock my powers? Is this my True Potential? Argh! Why isn't it working?" i huffed.
                "Because you cannot defeat someone who allowed himself to be defeated." sensei informs me.
                "I wasn't going to hurt you, boy. I was only fetching your weapons." garmadon states
                "But you were trying to steal them!" i protest
                " I asked him to get them. Perhaps it is best you do not reach your True Potential, or else someone could get hurt." sensei says stoicly
                "Way to go, hero." cole adds.
                "Oh. Poor thing. Let me help you." nya consoles garmadon.
                "Yes. Poor thing." garmadon says in a mestivous way and i clench my fist. then the ship comes to a sudden stop.
                "Sounds like we've finally reached our destination." cole states.