chapter 14

the next morning was weird. ok, scrap that, really awkward to the point where most people would be embarrassed to talk to that person ever again.

well unfortunately, nini couldn't do that because she stayed the night and she kept thinking about him and the fact that she almost kissed him. willingly too.

and from the looks of it, he wanted to kiss her but something stopped him. maybe it was the fact that her breath smelled bad or maybe she had something in her teeth that prevented him from kissing her? she couldn't figure out how he could change his view on her in a minute.

"morning" was all he said when she finally entered the kitchen, grabbing a bowl of cereal and setting it on the counter.

"morning, sorry, do you want some? i can make you a bowl?"

"it's ok, i've already had some breakfast. i'm meeting with harrison this morning" she felt her heart snap even further.

she was convinced that if it broke anymore, the next stop she would be was a hospital bed.

"oh! have fun!" she smiled weakly at him. so that's why he was already dressed this morning? she couldn't figure out how he was already up and about considering the night that they just had.

it almost seemed like nothing to him and the fact that he was spending time with harrison, out of all people was a tough pill to swallow.

"i will, be good" his tone was condescending and as soon as he said it, he was already out of the door.

she wanted to talk to someone about this entire situation but she couldn't. gina was the type of person who she would go to in a crisis but considering that she was lying to her and pretending that everything was fine and was happy dating ricky whilst she was dating ej, it became obvious that going to gina wasn't an option.

she was completely on her own and the thought of that scared her.