66

This chapter would be written in FIRST PERSON POV and that pov was...

Y/N's POV

I left without Toji's permission, and I know he's been worried about me since then, but I don't care. I am more worried about Rika than what he thinks.

I know it's dangerous, but I didn't hesitate to follow Rika when I saw her get dragged by Kechizu. I couldn't contain my anger as I think that the alpha who should be protecting her was the cause of her suffering. He doesn't deserve her.

"Wait up, you fucktard!" I yelled amidst the people, I even pushed some when I couldn't get through. In most cases I would immediately apologize but because of the urgency of this situation, I couldn't get the chance.

Kechizu was yelling multiple profanities and blasphemy to crying Rika, even though I'm quite far from them I can clearly hear it. My heart quenched at the question in my head, she's been going through that kind of treatment for how long?

My feet were aching but I forced them to move despite the urge to rest. I should've taken off my heels before I ran.

Rika's legs were filled with gashes she got from the sharp stones. Her screams were ear-splitting but none of that stopped Kechizu. Was he still human? No, he's definitely not, he's a demon in human form.

I followed them till we're finally at the basement parking space of the resort casino. Yet still, he was dragging her. I can't imagine how painful it was for her to get dragged in such a distance by hair.

I groaned when I felt my feet ache from all the running in heels. We're on the pavement now so I decided to take off my heels but not without using it with sole purpose, "Hey! I said let her go!" I threw my heels towards the guy and landed on top of his head.

"You want another piece?! I'll give it to you!" And again I threw the other pair which perfectly landed on his back.

Goddamn! I'm good at throwing. Years of being a baseball player in my highschool really did the job.

Kechizu stopped from his tracks. I thought my attacks had effects on him at the very least so I was glad for a moment. But he wasn't saying or doing anything aside from letting Rika go.

She crawled away from him and cried, "Y/n, you shou–!"

Rika's words were immediately cut off when Kechizu sent a sharp kick to her face. Blood dripped from her nose as she cried from pain.

"Didn't I told you to fuck off?!" That demon even grabbed her neck and squeezed it tight. He wasn't content that he was choking her, instead he lifted her up from the ground.

Rika's hands tried to scratch those devil's hands off of her but her strength soon faded away from lack of air in her lungs. Her eyes started to roll back and a drool from her mouth escaped.

This is too much. I can't forgive this. I can't forgive him. My heart pounded in my chest and decided to run towards the beaten up girl. "Rik–" I ran towards her but before I could even get near her, a sharp knife was thrown in my direction which sank just before my toes.

My eyes were so focused on the dagger dangerously close to my foot that I didn't realize he was nearing. When I lifted my sight to look for him but he was already towering over me. He had that crazy look on his face. His eyes were as sharp as the daggers in his hand.

"Y/n-san please, go away now!" Rika screamed in spite of her pain. The mark he left on her neck was visible. She tried to stop Kechizu but her legs refused to cooperate since it was now covered with deep and bleeding wounds.