Some random dude grabs my waist from behind, dancing on me, so I grind against him in return. I feel his dick start to get hard against my butt, and I smirk to myself. His arms rub all over me and I feel his lips moving against my ear, no wonder trying to speak directly into it in order to be heard over the loud music, not realizing that I am in fact deaf, and can't hear shit.

I have lost my hearing years ago. Back when I was 7, in a car accident that killed both of my parents. I'm 22 now. I have at this point come to terns with the fact that I can't hear anymore, I know the sign language by heart, and I can also read lips. I can verbalize as well, although I never do unless I absolutely have to. People tell me I sound funny when I talk, and I feel sort of self-conscious about that. Doesn't stop me from living my life though...

When the guy dancing behind me starts to get a tad bit too touchy feely for my liking, I push him away. Wasn't feeling him all that much anyway.

I return to my girls and dance on Tonya instead. The two of us grinding on each other face to face. I grab the back of her head, grinning wildly. Damn, them drinks kicking in like crazy right now!!

Just then, the whole mood shifts, I can feel everybody around me get really fucking excited about something, turning towards the V.I.P. booth instead.

So I look as well.

And I see two men, one white, one black, come up on the balcony at the V.I.P. booth.

I know who they are right away, and understand the excitement of the crowd as both are very fucking famous.

Eminem and Dr. Dre

They are shouting something at all of us beneath them, hyping the crowd up

They are shouting something at all of us beneath them, hyping the crowd up. Both looking high and drunk as hell.

Dr. Dre eventually leaves, retreating back into the comforts of the V.I.P., but Eminem remains.

He gestures wildly with his hands, leaning almost all the way down from the booth, mouthing something.