Tara slowly walks towards the large front windows, peering out them before drawing the curtains. She swipes back to her text chain with Clara to tell her that some psycho is playing with her. Before she can, that damn landline rings again.

Tara's rapid breathes return. In the back of her mind she's knows she should go get her inhaler to mediate her breathing however there is not time for that. Tara gets a notification from Clara. That's weird, she's supposed to be driving over, she won't be here for another 10 minutes, at least. The text reads

"you should answer the phone" Worry grows in Tara's eyes. How does Clara know the phone is ringing? As if reading her mind, Clara adds "this isn't Clara."

"ANSWER THE PHONE BITCH"

Tara's fingers shake as she goes to dial 911 however she is interrupted by a final text.

"Answer the phone or Clara DIES"

Tara runs over the phone. "This isn't fucking funny Clara."

"I told you. This isn't Clara"

It is now clear that Tara is speaking to Ghostface.

He's back.

Ghostface starts threatening Clara, telling Tara if she hangs up he'll T-bone Clara's car, killing her instantly. Now with Tara's full attention, Ghostface starts quizzing Tara on the original Stab movie once again. Now with tears streaming down her face, Tara correctly answers the first questions however misses out Stu Macher in answering the original killers.

"Oh no, Clara has to die for that"

"NO" Tara runs to the door, grabbing a knife on the way. As she unlocks the door, ready to find Clara.

He's there.

Ghostface slashes Tara's torso and instinctively she punches the killer in the mask, momentarily shocking him. She summons all her strength and slams the heavy front door against the costumed killer. Opening and closing the door again and again as Ghostface aimlessly waves the knife through the frame.

Tara finally gets the door closed. Out of breath and with mascara running down her cheeks, she clutches her stomach that oozes with blood. With her free hand, Tara reopens the security app and rearms all entries. Tara jumps as Ghostface pounds on the wooden door. She can hear the sound of metal cutting the door slightly and she reaches down to pick up the kitchen knife.

"CLARA IS ON THE WAY ASSHOLE, SO IS THE POLICE"

Suddenly, the door is quiet. The only sound heard throughout the house is the loud sobs from Tara and the sound of blood dripping onto the floor.

All systems unlocked

Tara gasps and reaches to lock the doors again. She slowly backs away from the door, still holding her insides from falling out as she shuffles away.

All systems unloc-

"OH MY GOD!" Tara exclaims as she shakily presses the lock button again. A cycle begins.