Blurb

COMPLETED ON SCROLLSTACK

In the wake of her return to her home country, Sara Rajawat wanted only two things: to help her brother achieve his revenge, and get started on her own.

In the span of twenty years, she had very meticulously planned out the five cold blooded murders of the five monsters who had stolen the light of the day from her sister's eyes. It's time, for once, she sleeps peacefully now.

But then enters Yuvraaj Singh Chauhan, her ex husband, with a set of his own questions, still wearing their wedding ring.

In the six months they were married, he had never glanced at her, let alone speak to her. Except for when they fought, with weightless things and hateful words hurled at each other so loud even the palace walls had shuddered. Their marriage was a disaster, and the only sane decision was to walk out of it. So what makes him think she owes him any explanation?

But if she knows one thing about her ex-husband apart from being an uptight and the most unempathetic person to ever walk on the face of the earth, then that he's stubbornly in hate with her. She knows nothing about where his hatred stems from, neither does she care. She never did. He is an insignificant fragment of her past, and she wants him to stay as such.

But maybe that's exactly what's keeping him hooked to her.

Because Yuvraaj Singh Chauhan, for anyone, is unforgettable.

RELEASING ON 15th JULY 2023

ON STCK.ME (Completed)
-
COMING ON WATTPAD

2 0 2 4