Ye Yushi skillfully scratched away, and saw that on the system interface in front of him, the countdown to unlock time became three days.

"It's been so long. "Bai Guo poked the cover, not very satisfied with this speed.

"Five poems, after all. Ye Yushi said.

"But it's all written in one place. "

Zhu Junling" is also likely to be larger this time, if the scenery next to Yunxi Villa can be summarized together, it is of course the best. "And the next area unlocks the famous land of fish and rice, and there will be no shortage of resources at that time."

As soon as Bai Guo thought about it, the loss just now immediately disappeared.

Not only is he not disappointed, but it is estimated that he can sleep well tonight.

Ye Yushi saw it obediently nestled on the side, shook his head, and turned on his light brain to see what important news to deal with. But today is fine, whether it is Interstellar Entertainment or Adrien's side there is no news, but S sent him one.

[S: Do you want to meet tomorrow?] Some music therapy data gives you]

actually has an effect so quickly. Ye Yushi was surprised. When he exerted spiritual power on S before, Ye Yushi did not expect that within two days, he would have news coming over. I don't know if it's good news or bad news, but progress is good.

Ye Yushi promised to come down and made an appointment with him to meet tomorrow afternoon.

After all, there is still rabbit meat promised to the audience to be made, so the morning time is to be live. Originally, when he wanted to meet Ye Yu in the afternoon, he was still a little worried, after all, S is usually very busy, will he not be able to adjust the time, but he quickly agreed over there, it seems that it should be no problem.

Ye Yushi, who was relieved, said goodnight to him and prepared to rest.

-

After one night, Ye Yushi turned on the live broadcast, and the audience in the live broadcast room immediately poured in and began to discuss what to do today:

[Rabbit meat rabbit meat, eat rabbit today]

[How to eat rabbit? Grilled to eat? Steamed to eat? Fried to eat? Or stir-fry and eat? [

You guys are so cruel, aren't you?] I like it, wipe my saliva] ...

Live broadcast of Blue Star to the interstellar people [Farming]

Chapter 77: Rabbit Meat Three Eats - Page 2/5

PreviousBookmarkdirectoryNext

"Today we will make several more types, just because there is more rabbit meat and more flavor to meet everyone's needs." Ye Yushi said.

[Wow, it's great, rabbits eat all kinds of ways, think about it and be satisfied]

Seeing them happy, Ye Yushi blinked, only then did he say his true purpose: "There are many tricks to do this time, so end the live broadcast early in the afternoon, you will definitely agree, right?"

【? QAQ good sudden news] [Wow, I just said how did you suddenly do several things today when it rained, it turned out to be done together at night]

[Is it really necessary to abandon the cute audience who are waiting to feed? ]

Ye Yushi now understands their thoughts, and does not continue to persuade, but begins to recite the recipe: "Cold eating rabbit, diving rabbit, sharp pepper rabbit..."