Ruby: Gotcha!

Weiss: Ruby!

Weiss widens her eyes and screams as she quickly has to stop, swinging the sword in a random direction and creating a line of fire that sets a nearby tree ablaze, followed quickly by the rest of the forest around the clearing.

Ruby: Oopsie...

Ruby, distracted by Weiss' mess-up, is barely defended when the same Beowolf scratches at her weapon, knocking the young girl into Weiss.

Ruby: Sorry, Weiss!

Weiss: You attacked out of turn! I could have killed you!

Ruby: I know! My bad...

The duo wield their arms as the pack of Beowolves whine and growl around them. Ruby reloads her scythe just as a flaming tree falls near them.

Weiss:*grabbing Ruby's arm* We have to go, now!

She leads Ruby out of the blaze as it engulfs the grass and sets the Grimm to running back the way they came or suffering in the fire.

Ruby and Weiss stop a safe ways from the smoke and flames. Weiss leans over and pants as Ruby looks behind her.

Ruby: Again! I'm so sorry!

Weiss: It's alright. Perhaps if you had exercised even the slightest amount of caution with the placement of your strikes, I wouldn't have set the forest on fire. At least not this one.

Ruby: Technically....Ilia strikes after you, then Neo and lastly me. So yeah, we were both right and wrong at the same time.

Weiss: That. And Y/n or Winter is usually the ref when we practice. And speaking of Ilia, do you think she find a partner?

Ruby: Hopeful someone good.

Meanwhile with Ilia. We see her using her Faunus trait allowing her to change the color of her skin, eyes and hair. This gives her the ability to hide from others by blending in with the environment, which she uses with great skill.

She then spots someone absorbing the fire and flames left from Weiss and Ruby earlier.

She was not alone as Ilia spots two others. One of them is already wearing the Beacon uniform.

 One of them is already wearing the Beacon uniform