𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 - ' will, can you hear me ? '

Beginne am Anfang

I walked up the steps and locked the door. I felt more safe knowing that there was at least one less way someone could get in there. I ran back down the steps to be met with a mingled and flesh-like corpse that could scare the shit out of anyone. I gasped, staring wide eyed at this... Dead guy? "You can't hide from the truth, Micheal." He confessed. I breathed shakily, running back up the steps and struggling with the door knob as I swung the door open to escape. I was met with the guy once again. I squealed like a little girl, tripping over my own feet and falling backwards. Right down the fucking steps. I hit the ground with a loud thump, striking my head against the floor. I let out a loud gasp as I lifted myself quickly, feeling the blood rush to my head and a headache started creeping into the back of my neck and lower head.

"You can't escape me, or your truth, good thing nobody will ever see your truth." Everything seemed to slow down as the world was coming in and out. Music was filling my ears, was that... What was that? I opened my eyes, the mingled figure had its hand over my hand. I jumped up, missing his hand and seeing the door open. Just the Two of Us was playing. I love this song. I stomped up the steps quickly, probably quicker than hearing my mom yelling that she was coming downstairs if he didn't get his ass upstairs. The memories of my mom screaming that when I'm doing plenty of embarrassing and private things that boys do. I slammed the door shut and ran out into the living room, looking at the dark and seemingly dead house. "It's like home, but it's so dark! It's so-oh dark!" I heard Will yelling in my head, I sprinted out the door of the house and seemed to be snapped out of my trance.

I fell from the sky, hitting the ground and falling into Will's arms. Will gasped, grabbing onto me and holding me close, "Oh, Mike, Mike, are you okay?" Will exclaimed, I started gasping and taking in my surroundings, everyone was surrounding me. Nancy, Jonathan, Joyce, Hopper, Eleven, and Will, who was holding me. Everyone looked terrified, like they watched a cat die or something. My breathing evened out as I tipped my head back in Will's hand, realizing it was somewhat over. Will held me close, "Oh, my fucking gosh." Nancy exclaimed, putting her face in her hands. "W-What, what just happened?" I asked, lifting my head up and looking at everyone. Will bit his cheek, looking at Joyce and Jonathan, I looked at them as well, confused about what was happening. Nancy spoke up, "You were getting taken by Venca." She scoffed, annoyed at the fact that we hadn't beaten him. I could tell she was scared, I could read her eyes, her facial expressions told me everything. Whatever happened. It wasn't good. I took a deep breath in.

"W-What?" I asked, I was confused, "The Vecna guy is the guy that almost killed Max," Eleven confirmed. My heart sank. My breathing went heavy again as Hopper helped me up and we all moved to his cabin. They told me to explain what happened, and I started slowly explaining my experience. It was a slow and painful process, but I avoided talking about what happened with everyone calling me a... A fag... And avoided the part where I had to jump from a ledge for Dustin, "I was falling for a bit, it just felt like I tripped when walking, but when I fell, I hit the ground of this, building I didn't know of and a disembodied voice told me that nobody would love me. I felt like a pit in my stomach was sinking and I thought of what Will said when we were talking about the Mind Flayer, like the sinking feeling you get when falling on a roller coaster, and then I was in the basement of my house and I didn't understand what it meant, and yet, when I locked the door, and went back down the steps, there was this... Man, this man who was all mangled and twisted in the skin. When I started running, I went to open the door and there he was at the door. He like, teleported, or something." I paused, grabbing the back of my head that I hit when I fell down the steps, thankfully didn't have an effect on me now, but it had still hurt falling.

"And I fell down the steps, basically caught when I hit my head. He had his hand over my head and then I heard my favorite song... And the door was open, I had made a run for it and made it out of the house and fell out of the trance." I concluded, holding my hands together in a tight grip. Nancy looked at Jonathan, sighing, "That's Vecna..." She concluded. I sighed, "Does that mean I could've died?" I whispered, confused and concerned, Nancy slowly nodded. She stood up and put headphones on my head and started playing Just the Two of Us. I looked up at Nancy, confused. She nodded once again, "Keep those on, those'll keep you safe." She insisted, I nodded slowly, not completely understanding, but listening to my older sister. Will sighed very lightly but I picked it up, he walked outside, mumbling a "I need air," before slamming the door behind him.