Worm :3

Request by: SimpButDepressed

------------------------

Dazai:

I let out a small yawn as i enter my apartment after a long tiring day of work. I close the door behind me and suddenly hear a noise, "Dazai...?" I called out as i stepped into the living room. I look around and realize the noise sounds like crying and  start getting worried, "Dazai??" i called out again.

I search around the house and upon entering our bedroom i see Dazai sitting on the bed with tears in his eyes and Twix asleep on his lap, "Dazai,Hun, whats wrong...?" I asked while sitting beside him and rubbing his back.

Dazai looks towards me and started wiping his tears, "W-would you still love me if i was a worm...?" he asked.

...I burst out laughing with tears in my eyes, "Yes i would Dazai"

Dazai instantly stopped crying and tugged me into a tight embrace, "My Yyyy/nnnn is so good to me!"

Chuuya:

Me and Chuuya are walking back to our home after a long day of work, i notice Chuuya's been a bit distant and barely spoke a word to be today.

"Hey Chuuya? You alright..?" I asked while i stop walking to look directly as him.

Chuuya stopped walking as well and turned to face me, he stayed silent for a moment before speaking in a serious tone "Would you still love me if i was a worm?" he asked.

I raise an eyebrow and chuckle a little, "Seriously? well to be honest..." I smirk "You'd be a pretty ugly worm" i tease.

"Shut up, N/n!" he said playfully slapping my shoulder and chuckling a little as well.

Atsushi:

"Hey Atsushi i'm home" i called out as i entered our apartment and closed the door behind me, taking my shoes off as well.

"Ah Y/n, great timing!" Atsushi said while getting off the couch and hugging me, "May i asked you something? and please answer honestly"

I hug him back and nod, "Sure what is it?" 

Atsushi looks straight into my eyes before asking "Would you still love me if i was a worm?"

I raise an eyebrow and stay silent for a moment, i look over at our creepy fish and even he looks confused. I look back at Atsushi and shrug, "Sure i guess.."

Ranpo:

I walked into our apartment and instantly one of Ranpo's ferrets clings to my leg, i pick him up and spot Ranpo on the couch eating some candy as usual, "There's my candy eater" i said giving him a small peck on the cheek and sitting beside him.

"Welcome back home Y/n" Ranpo said between chews before looking at his packet of gummy worms and getting an idea, "Hey, sweetie, can i ask you something?" 

"Sure what is it?" i asked eating a piece of chocolate and petting the ferrets.

Ranpo pulls out a gummy worm and puts it infront of my face and a goofy smile on his face, "Would you still love me if i was a gummy worm?"

I start laughing and eat the worm out of his hand before answering "Hmm i don't know...i think i'd eat ya instead"

Ranpo looked flabbergasted for a second before laughing as well.

Poe:

I enter our apartment while yawning and rubbing my tired eyes, noticing that Poe isn't in the living room like usual. I search around our house before i see Poe standing in our back yard and holding a dirty worm in his fingers.

I open the back door and raise an eyebrow, "What're you doing with that gross thing?" i asked confused now.

Poe flinched a little and dropped the worm before smiling at me and waving, "Ah hello dear, I was...wondering what it would be like to be a worm" he chuckled.

I chuckle and shake my head.

Poe gets an idea and his smile widens, "My dear? would you still love me if i were a worm?" he asked while holding up another dirty worm.

I sigh and shake my dead, knowing he's already asked me this before, "Yes Poe, i would love you if you were a nasty dirty worm"

-----------------

Honestly im not really proud this chapter and i left out Fyodor cuz ik damn well he'd never ask that. and srry for rarely uploading