Breaking up

Dazai:

It was 2am and i woke up to weird movement on the bed, i look to see Dazai sitting at the end of the bed. "Dazai?." i sleepily said.

He flinched and looked back at me,looks like he was crying. "Go back to bed Y/n" he said with a raspy voice.

I crawl to the end of the bed and sit next to him, "What's wrong Love?"

i put my hand on his back but he just moved away. "Don't touch me" he said coldly. I try touching his arm but he grabs my hand, "leave me alone" he said with his face turned away.

"But Daza-"

"I said leave. Me. Alone" he let go of my hand and got up to walk to the door. "We're done" he said before leaving.

I just sat there,Stunned. What did i do? What happened to him? That's all i could think about for hours. Tears start going down my face. We're really done? 

Chuuya:

"Hey Chu I got-" i said but stopped once i entered his office.

I just stood there stunned at the sight. Chuuya making out with a Women. Not just any women, my 'friend'. 

He looked over and his eyes widened once he saw me. He moved the women off of him and starting walking towards your crying figure, "It's not what it looks like Y/n" he said putting his hands on my shoulder. 

I kicked him where the sun don't shine, "We're over,chearing bastard" i said as he hit the floor in pain. He deserved it. 

I left the office in tears, Walking to where ever Gin is. (they're besties) I spend a good few hours crying and ranting about it with her.

I even stayed the night with her, I wasn't going home to a bastard.

Atsushi:

I was bringing Dazai lunch again, as usual. When i entered the office the atmosphere felt...weird, depressing non the less. 

Everyone's quite, Dazai's actually doing his work, Ranpos not eating candy,Atsushi's nowhere to be seen. I set down Dazai's food on his desk. "Everything ok?" i said with worry on my face.

He turned to look at me, a mixture of anger and worry on his face. This must be bad....

"Atsushi wants to breakup with you" he hesitantly said.

"W-what?" i asked very confused. 

"I'm sorry Y/n" he stood up and gave me a hug. "He didn't want to tell you himself, bastard..." he said mumbling the last part.

I stood there holding in tears, "Did he tell you why?"

"No"

Dazai left work early and i'm staying at his place. Not by choice though. He doesn't want me around him.

Ranpo:

Once another day working at the candy store. With Ranpo of course but somethings wrong, he's acting weird. Just sitting there staring at the floor. No candy, No chats about random things, Just staring at the floor.

I put down the new box of candy and pull one out. "Hey sweetie, we just got these wanna try them?" i said trying to give it to him.

He just looked at me and back at the floor.

Weird.

"Sweetie?" i said crouching down.

"Hm?" not even looking at me.

"What's wrong?" i said holding one of his hands.

He stood up with his head hanging low. " I'm breaking up with you" he said before running out of the shop. 

I could barely process what happened. I stood up, closed the shop for today and walked to Yosano's place hoping she knows what's going on.

She doesn't

-----------------

Requested by Gyutar0_0

Sorry they were kinda rushed

Lmk if anyone has requests for future chapters!