Filler

What. Just. Happened.

Now should I go after whoever was just here?

Maybe. Am I going to ?

No.

After I take a second to process before I actually pay attention to the room I'm in.

And may I just say, wow. It's bigger than the one I stayed in at New York and more decorated.

 It's bigger than the one I stayed in at New York and more decorated

It's vibe is so calming and pretty to look at.

Shortly after admiring this new room I decide to stay in it all day.

Nothing new to me this week.

While admiring the room, at first, I didn't realize the gigantic flat screen tv in it. And let me tell you it's not going to waste.

But not before I go and get some breakfast because I'm starving.

I quietly walk to my door and put my ear to the door possibly trying to hear the person who was here not long ago.

When I don't hear anything I take that as my sign to open the door and try to find my way to the kitchen.

I locate a staircase after a few minute of going down some hallways.

Then when I get down I manage to see the open kitchen and start walking towards it when I'm about to pass an open door.

Before I pass it I take a step back and peep into the door.

There in all their glory are my brothers and a few others.

I decide to quickly pass the door and try to not get caught but just as I almost succeeded I hear my name being called.
Great.

____________________________________
I'm so so sorry for the long wait and this short chapter. I was supposed to publish this 5 months ago!! But the very day I wrote this it was this whole long chapter and it literally disappeared and so I rewrote the first few parts. And... well it didn't work out. I'll try to post on here and ofc on The Dupont angel 💌 - a/n