"Woman." Aden says, me Hope and Sabrina glare at him.

"Bye." I said, as I walk in the class. I then go to math class.

I go in and see another teacher, good!

I then sit down, a few minutes later Azazel sits down next to me.

"Hey beautiful." Azaeal says as I smile and look away.

"You ok?" Azaeal ask me.

"Yea." I said not wanting to talk. I can't give him what he would like, kids I can't give him his own. 1, I'm dying I don't want to leave him heart broken when I'm dead. 2, I can't give him kids either way if I lived I can't give him one.

"I was wondering if you was sit with me an-" Azazel says but I cut him off.

"No, Azazel I won't sit and I won't b with you. Don't you understand that kiss was nothing, where nothing. So please leave me alone." I said angery I then get up and get my stuff and leave.

I then walk in the empty halls. A few minutes later I enter the bathroom. I make sure no one is in the stalls and I get into one and lock it.

I then put the cover on and sit on the toilet. I look down as tears settle in my eyes and go down my cheeks.

I like Azaeal but we cannot be with together. I die soon and I can't give children.

I then start to sob as I put my hand to my mouth, cashing me to cry with not sound.

A few minutes later I get up and wipe my tears.

I then go to the sink and fix my makeup. I put on a fake smile and go out the bathroom.

About 2 hours later I start to ignore every one that comes up to me, especially my family, and Hope and Azaeal.

I then go to the gym. Their are clubs and I'm joining dancing.

"Dabria Russo, you're up next." A girl says. I then get on the spot and in position. I start dancing when the music starts.

About 3 minutes later I finished. I get up and sit down as I drink water.

After every one is done dancing we all sit down who wants to join.

"Ok, I'm going to name who joins, you'll all be deciding who the dance captain is. Oh and their will only be 6 dancers in total."  A girl says as we all nod.

"Mary Vogel." The girl says as we all cheer.

"Daniel Ross" she says as a boy gets up and we all cheer.

A few minutes later 5 dancers are all standing up just one more and where done.

"The last and final is Dabria Russo." I get up and walk towards the rest as they all cheer.

"Ok, you guys go change you'll be doing a duet and solo so we can see what where doing." A girl says as we all nod.

Their are 3 boys and girls.

We then pair with a boy.

"I'll go change." I said as my partner smiles and nods.

I go to the bathroom and change. Good thing I have foundation on me, it's also waterproof.

After changing I go to my parenter.

"If you're scared I'll drop you, I won't ever drop you

"If you're scared I'll drop you, I won't ever drop you." He said as I nod.

"I'm Ethan, I'm 17." Ethan said as I smile.

"I'm Dabria 17 too." I said.

We then go to a dance studio and practice.

About 15 minutes later we stop practicing and we both got it together.

"Let's go. Our parents and ours while school will be watching." Ethan says as I nod.

We then go to the stage and sit down to wait.

"Mary and Daniel." The girl says, Mary and Daniel then go on stage and get in position.

An half an hour later it's our turn now.

"Dabria and Ethan." A woman says on the mic.

We both get on before we get in position Ethan comes to me.

"Remember I won't drop you." Ethan assures me as I smile and nod.

Let's see how this goes.

How's this chapter. If I post more than one chapter, it's just because I'm so bored, lol.

Counted words: 1163