They have been holding back since just now, waiting for these guys to change their minds after tasting the taste of Blue Star delicacy, but they didn't expect that they couldn't bear to stir-fry a dish.

Hum.

When I first saw this question, everyone actually didn't expect to answer, and when there were finally a little more of these questions, someone seemed to finally find their problem, surprised "ah", and then said:

[You really don't know at all, the first is beef, one of Blue Star's livestock, and the rest are green and red peppers cut into strips and onion rings]

[The cooking video is indeed "boring" ~ I can understand that I don't like to watch friends, so let's do it, I opened a building for you in the forum, and then poke you when it rains to talk about music, you go back to do your own things first]

For a time, the audience in the live broadcast room seemed to have mastered the yin-yang technique without a teacher, and one by one they became the big yin-yang master, and the group of people who were angry before said it were red-faced.

There were also people who couldn't stand the joke and wanted to leave, but when it was time to go out, they thought of the taste of the meal just now and quietly stayed.

Of course, they didn't stay because they couldn't stand the attraction of the meal, but just to check whether the smelling meal was a face-saving product.

Maybe it won't taste good.

Gradually, some people left and others stayed, but the atmosphere of the barrage in the live broadcast room instantly improved a lot. Bai Guo raised the eyelids of one eye, seeing that this was also slightly better, and switched the next music for them.

Accompanied by soothing and relaxing music, Ye Yushi's pasta was finally ready.

He put himself and Bai Guo's away first, and then let Badou help give the rest to Bai Hu and Bai Pigeon, and the little robot's maintenance package was given to Insect Two, and he was still taking care of the pudding early.

Wait until the ingredients in front of everyone are ready, and Ye Yushi is ready to eat.

Finally, when Ye Yu opened the meal, the people who were waiting in a little anxious in the live broadcast room instantly came to their senses, staring at the plate of pasta on the table one by one, wanting to see what it tasted like.

Ye Yushi did not hang their appetite, and sent the pasta to his mouth at the same time as Bai Guo.

The firm noodles are extremely strong to eat, and the rich sauce is a must. The cut green and red peppers not only look good, but also taste good as a side dish. Finally, the beef fillet is served in the mouth, because the stir-fry time is right, so the beef fillet is very tender and smooth, and the rich aroma of the sauce is particularly tempting.

The old audience in the live broadcast room is okay, they haven't eaten anything, this will still be able to endure, but the new audience can't help but want to cry.

Although the statement is a little exaggerated, it can show how much they like the taste of this blue star food. Before eating, they thought it was just a noodle product, but the taste was greatly unexpected to them, and even people who had doubts about food before could not help but regret their previous doubts.

It was so delicious.

It turns out that Blue Star's food not only looks good, but also tastes good.

And their appearance also made the old audience proud. Especially the audience who were attracted by the blue star plant two days ago, they also experienced such an exaggerated scene once, and they were also popularized once, so this time they were also excited to popularize science, and there was no lack of pride.