When Ye Yu was satisfied, they were satisfied on one side, not to mention the two mutant beasts on the other side.

The white tiger sniffed when the lamb was pushed in front of it, and even flicked its tail happily, but it did not rush to enjoy the food in front of it, but looked at its partner first. The white pigeon is eating the salad in front of him. The crisp taste of the cucumber seemed to please it very much, and it pecked several times. When he finished eating, Bai Ge looked at the mutton curiously, and then tore a strip and ate it.

After a while, its wings flapped a little.

The white tiger knows that it is a sign of its pleasure. In the past, he hunted good mutant beasts, because they were raw meat, and the white pigeons did not have much appetite. The white tiger thinks according to its own diet, it will be uncomfortable if it does not eat meat, then the white pigeon should also ah, so it is very anxious every time. This time, seeing that the white pigeon was rarely interested in meat, it immediately excitedly stretched out its claws to help tear the meat that Ye Yushi deliberately tore smaller to shreds, making it more convenient for the white pigeon to eat.

The white pigeon rubbed it, as if thanking it, and then continued to eat the food in front of it.

The white tiger was happier with the naked eye, and Meizi bit a quick lamb and delivered it to the mouth. With the sound of "clicking" chewing, soon a piece of lamb disappeared in the mouth of the white tiger.

Ye Yushi couldn't help but glance at it, although he had long heard Bai Guo say that the white tiger's appetite was not generally good, but when he really saw it, he understood that this appetite was indeed not ordinary.

Fortunately, Bai Guo isolated their voices in advance, otherwise the audience would probably have to wonder how the guests' eating movements were different from ordinary people, and then they had to think of a reason to explain.

Without further thought, Ye Yushi lowered his head and continued to enjoy the dinner in front of him. Although he eats little, he chews slowly and eats very slowly, so the speed of eating in the end is similar to that of others.

A meal can be said to be enjoyable. Bai Ge seemed to like pomegranate wine and drank two small glasses, and as for a bottle of osmanthus wine, it was drunk clean by Bai Hu, which made Ye Yushi admire that the other party actually showed no signs of getting drunk at all, so that this person who poured a glass could not avoid envy.

-

And when Ye Yu was eating lively on one side, Shang Luo on the other side was still busy.

Ye Yushi just woke up today, of course he wanted to see Ye Yushi's situation, but there was a small problem in the middle, so he had to conduct a video conference at this point in time.

And the reason why everyone gathered here today is for one thing - the results of Blue Star Music came out.

The marshals of the four major legions gathered together and looked at the test results in their hands, each with their own complicated expressions.

The fourth legion, the marshal of the angry lion, Rong Qinghan, carried the data report in his hand, repeatedly checked this side, and then said the result: "We let a soldier in the army listen to these music every day, and the remaining soldiers train normally according to the usual situation, and in the final result, the mental power of the first team is exceptionally stable, and even some soldiers' mental power shows signs of recovery."

McPherson and Dippin nodded. Obviously, this is indeed the case on their side.

"It's a evil thing." McPherson touched his head and pondered, looked up and found that the three were looking at him, and said with an embarrassed smile, "Why don't you talk, see what I do?"