Because there was still a mutant beast, Ye Yushi could not communicate with it, so he could only come down, and then warned: "We can take you along, but do you want to harm the people in the safe zone?"

The white tiger shook his head, then nodded.

Suddenly, it stretched out its claws and pointed at the dead mutant beast. Then he pointed to his stomach. Dead are dead, can you not waste it, as its food.

"Nope." Ye Yushi and Lan Xing spoke at the same time, and then heard Lan Xing chuckle, and he continued, "There is pollution on the mutant beast, just the blood will have an impact on the safe zone, leaving you all dangerous, and if you eat it, the pollution will only deepen.

It can be seen from the means of Blue Star to purify each area, in fact, these pollution are reversible. At the beginning, the creatures of Blue Star were polluted to become mutant beasts, but they did not have the means to change back. And eating mutant beasts all the time will only deepen their pollution.

The white tiger let out a low roar, and suddenly grabbed the corpse of the mutant beast and was about to throw it out. Only halfway there, it suddenly stopped, touched the abdomen of the mutant beast with its claws, and then took out a spar with an ominous red silk thread before throwing it out.

If you can't eat it, you can't eat it, but the spar can't be cheap for the mutant beasts outside, otherwise it's easy to cultivate a troublesome one.

The white tiger didn't know where this information came from, as if it was born to do it.

As for the spar, it was pushed to Ye Yushi.

After all, the mutant beast was killed by Ye Yushi, and the loot should also be his.

Ye Yushi observed the spar. Although it is also polluted, this pollution does not escape, which means that it does not matter if it is only treated as a stone and does not move, not to mention that it still contains a lot of power in it.

Lan Xing spoke again: "It is indeed useful, and when you cultivate well in the future, you can purify the things inside."

Cleanse.

Hearing this, Ye Yushi was surprised for a moment. It's a pity that he can't ask many questions now, so he can only agree to it temporarily.

Nodding when he saw Ye Yu, Bai Guo stepped forward and gouged the spar into his arms, and then looked at the two mutant beasts vigilantly.

Although I don't know why Ye Yushi agreed to let them follow, there is nothing wrong with being careful.

"Come here." Bai Guo took the white tiger and they arrived next to Ye Yushi, and then turned on the teleportation.

This time, Ye Yushi obviously felt that the dizziness in front of him was getting stronger and stronger, and he didn't know if it was because of excessive consumption of mental power. When he turned around again, Ye Yushi found himself back in the villa.

White doves and white tigers are also there. Finding that they had changed places, the white tiger gently turned his head. But it was so big that it almost knocked over the vase on the shelf. Fortunately, Badou pounced in time to catch the valuable vase, otherwise he would have dropped to the ground.

It is estimated that he also realized that he almost ran into trouble, and the white tiger immediately lay on the ground and stopped talking.

"Can you get smaller?" Ye Yushi consulted for its opinion.

It remembers that mutant beasts can do it too.

The white tiger tilted its head, and then its body shrank a little, even the white pigeon on its head. In this way, they can move around at home.