The Adventure Begins

"Would you like to see your son, Mrs. Arlert?" The Doctor asked her as he held a child in his arms. A nurse comes out from behind him carrying another baby. Both were wrapped in blue blankets and had their eyes closed.

Mrs. Arlert opens her eyes up wide as she gasps in surprise. "Twins?!"

The Doctor and the nurse smiled and nodded their heads.

"That's correct," The Doctor said. Mrs. and Mr. Arlert looked at each other with worried faces. "What's wrong?"

The misses looked at him. "We weren't planning on having two children is all. I don't know if we can afford to feed them both, but I'm sure we'll manage," she continues as she takes her children in her arms.

"You had two boys," the nurse told her as she smiled.

Mrs. Arlert held them and smiled warmly at them both. Mr. Arlert got closer so that he could look at his two sons.

"That's great!" He said. "Hey little guys." The two sons opened their eyes to show four sky blue irises. He held his pinkie-finger out to them and he smiled and said, "Wow this one's got a killer grip." One of them had managed to get his arm out of the folds of the blanket.

The Doctor interrupted, "What shall you call them?" The both looked up at the Doctor with concerned looks on their faces. "What's the matter?"

Misses explained, "Well it's just that we didn't really plan their names!"

The Doctor mumbled, "Wow you didn't really plan for anything did you."

"What was that?"

"Oh nothing, I just said 'Wow you didn't really plan for nothing did you!'" They both got "oh" faces on. "Well, I can't let you leave without giving me their names."

They both looked at each other.

"Quick! Did you think of any names?!" Mrs. Arlert yelled at Mr. Arlert.

"No! Did you?"

"No!" They both groaned. Suddenly, she stopped groaning and opened her eyes. The Doctor swore that a light bulb appeared above her head. "I've got it!"

Mr. Arlert looked up. "What is it?"

"Look down at them!" He did. One had their arm out of the blanket while the other one was peaceful and calm and watching. "We'll name this one Armin," she proclaimed while pointing at the calm one. "And we'll name this one Armout!" She pointed at the one with his arm out.

"That's a great idea!" Mr. Arlert agreed.

"Are you serious?" The Doctor mumbled again.

They both said in unison, "What was that?"

"I said that's a lovely idea!" They both smiled like they were geniuses. "Now all that's left is for both of you to sign here and write down their names!"

Of course they both signed and wrote down their names and that's how they became a happy family! YAY! *Plays the sound effect of applause* YOU SHOULD BE CLAPPING.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"We can't keep doing this," Kevin, Mr. Arlert, said. His stomach growled.

"I know," Christina, Mrs. Arlert answered. One of the boys started crying from his crib and she got up to go and comfort him. This one was Armout and you could tell because he was slightly larger than Armin; they both had ended up being identical twins.

"What are we going to do? We can't continue to feed both boys."

Christina nodded sadly as she stared into her baby's eyes. "I know we can't, but giving them up is not an option."