It took me longer to build the crib. It was an elegant white peach crib. After about an hour or so I was finished. Sorry was finished with the wall as well.

"Put up the wallpaper," I snapped while waving the screwdriver.

"Hang up the canopy," he said as he waved the paintbrush around as I did with the screwdriver.

"Do not pitch an attitude with me! "

"What have you been doing?" Being an angel, trust me far from that"

"I have a justification."

"And what might that be?"

"I BARE YOUR CHILD FOR CHRIST'S SAKE! SOON THERE WILL BE A CHILD THAT ISN'T OUR DOG OR LUCIA ROAMING AROUND! Now, any more comments?"

"No. Just hang up the canopy."

I had no choice but to hang up the canopy. I reluctantly hung it up and sat.

"The shelves, do those now."

"Give me a second, I need to sit."

"If you insist,"

"Quit saying that."

"Sorry."

"What?"

"I am sorry."

"It's fine."

I knew it was wrong. He said it so many times today my head almost exploded. "If you insist" this "If you insist." that. Blah. Blah.Blah. I know he is only trying to make me happy by not putting up a fight. Although it would be fun to do so.

"Which wallpaper Kendall?"

"The one with bluebirds on it."

"You want a white, sage, and peach room with bluebirds on the walls? Seriously."

"Okay, then the one that matches the room."

"That one is ugly."

"WELL PICK ONE!"

"They are all ugly, Kendall!"

"I didn't buy them, Wilson. You did."

"Well, the ones I picked are ugly. Tomorrow I will buy more."

"If you insist,"

I couldn't believe I had just said that. It's too late to take it back.

"HEY, THAT'S MY LINE!"

"In what script, in what movie, where has it been established that is your line Sorry, who is filming our dull life?"

"Nobody...yet."

"No, nobody ever!"

"Get out of this fantasy world. We are ordinary people."

"Sure we are... Sure."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Is there something you need to tell me?"

"No, I mean you defend the Mafia for a living. "

"That was one time! I'm a divorce lawyer. He was getting fucking divorced."

"Same thing," he mumbled.

"That was six years ago. What do you care anyway?" I added.

I walked into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Who would have thought building a crib would take so much effort? I heard a faint yell and a laugh from the nursery.

"Dammit Bentley! Damn dog!"

I walked to see what had happened.

"What did she do?"