Prologue

(Its a tad bit fast almost finished!!! I'll  be adding the next two paragraphs very soon!)

It all started in an Italian bar when I was traveling with my lifelong friend Lily. We had a long night of old-money parties with old wealthy Italian businessmen.

"It's a dirty game we play." Lily laughed while sipping her drink. I chuckled and played it cool. I wanted to afford my own old money. I wouldn't want it from some very wealthy man, who I'd have to marry before he dies just to have money anyway. My smile faded. Sad enough to catch the bartender's attention.

"What does the lovely lady dressed in black and pearls want?" The bartender asked.

I shrugged and said, "A glass of the finest whiskey."

He nodded, poured me a glass, and I took a sip. The sweet, smoky flavor was like nothing I had ever tasted. I savored it, feeling the warmth spread throughout my body. The victory couldn't taste better. Soon someone sat next to me, someone I would spend the rest of my life with. We talked and laughed for hours while Lily caught the eye of the bartender. And when we had to leave, I felt like I had known him for years. We made plans to meet the next day. We left the bar together. He even offered to walk me and Lily back to our hotel. On our way he finally said something

"I never caught your name," he said.

"Kendall, Kendall Loraine."

"You?" I asked

"Wilson Ricci."

You've got two first names?" He added. 

"Yeah," I replied.

"That's unusual," Wilson said.

"It makes me feel special," I said with a smile.

Soon we arrived at my hotel. The next date we spent getting to know each other more. Now we are married and live in Bel Air. Wilson dislikes my cooking. Which leads to fights that lead to pleasure. We had been married for almost a decade now, and we still had the same spark. We still argue, but it is never anything serious. We would argue about my cooking, but then end up forgetting all about it. We were a couple who loved each other deeply, and we both knew it.

"You know I don't like your cooking," Wilson said, sarcastically.

"Oh, shut up," I said, rolling my eyes. "You know you don't mean it." He laughed.

"I really do. I don't. It's not authentic" I smiled and kissed him.

"Then go home to your fucking mommy back in Italy so she can cook for you. Eat it or starve!" He smiled,

"Maybe I will," Wilson mumbled.

"Please!" I laughed. I walked upstairs to my office, I could feel Wilson looking at me. I turned around and chuckled. When I got to my home office I opened my computer to tons of emails.

"Dios Mio." I thought. Most of them stated bluntly that they were fed up with their spouse and couldn't take it, or their spouse committed adultery or a crime. 15 cases I either had to accept or decline. I missed the days I defended the Mafia, taking a risk at life. Playing it dangerous, cutting the edge. The sight of all of the emails made me sick. I ran downstairs to the bathroom.

"Kendall?!" Wilson asked worried. I didn't answer I went full speed to the bathroom. I doubled over