This is a rare thing for a busy person like him, and Ye Yushi will certainly agree. Anyway, he can make room at any time.

After agreeing on the time to go to Cloud Paradise, the two separated. When he woke up the next morning, Ye Yushi found that he had received a document, which was the therapist training program classified by S, from the introduction of the identity of the therapist, to the therapists of each level, and their usual training programs, the use of mental power was classified, and each one was clearly explained. There are also some clear and informative notes.

Ye Yushi was not surprised after reading it, but worried. Is it okay to give him this note?

He privately chatted about this concern.

[S: Don't worry, these are just basic courses]

Ye Yushi was relieved and thanked S. After getting up, Ye Yushi first made breakfast, and then turned on the live broadcast.

[It's raining early, what are you doing today?] 】

"Go see the greenhouses today." The greenhouse that Ye Yushi spent 100,000 attention to exchange before is to grow some vegetables that pay more attention to environmental changes.

However, about what was planted in the greenhouse for the first time, Ye Yushi also had a number in his heart. He plans to grow some mushrooms. Whether it is oyster mushrooms, shiitake mushrooms, and oyster mushrooms. These need to be planted some, and they are usually needed for cooking.

The selected location of the greenhouse is an area with good ventilation and easy drainage. When you enter it, you can see that the greenhouse is divided into two parts, one part is more airtight and can be used directly as a bacterial room. The other part is growing vegetables.

After entering, I found that all kinds of arrangements were almost the same, and there was even a control system, including reclamation and fertilization, all with the help of robotic arms in the greenhouse.

[Wow, is this also the means that Blue Star uses to cultivate?] It does feel more convenient than growing it directly outside. 】

"Actually, there are some differences." Ye Yushi said. Obviously, this greenhouse is equipped with more things, and it is estimated that it is because of the system.

He first entered the mushroom room and found that the bed frame of the mushroom had been prepared here, standing in rows in the greenhouse, and each area was arranged differently because of the different mushrooms to be grown.

Ye Yushi began to recall the recipe of the nutrients: "Sawdust or wood chips are the most, about six or seven percent, and then mixed with wheat bran, gypsum powder, sugar." "Most of these things are not irreplaceable, for example, wood chips can be replaced by bagasse powder, and can also be replaced with cottonseed shells and so on. In the past, when Ye Yu was preparing to plant mushrooms, he deliberately accumulated these, which will be just right, and all the things that have been stacked together can be packed into bags according to the number of portions, and then used to make mushroom bags.

On the other side, the three small robots also returned from shopping in other areas, and Insect Two pointed to the bulging position of his robotic arm. When Ye Yushi got closer, he pressed it in that position, and a display screen immediately appeared, and Ye Yushi was surprised to find that this display screen was actually connected to the control system of the greenhouse, and they could operate these facilities nearby.

For example, in front of the bacterial room, as long as you press the button on the arm, there will be automatic sprinkling and other functions.

"Great, it looks convenient." Ye Yu bent his eyes when he was raining.