This step is easy to fry the tea leaves, Ye Yu's movements are very careful, and the whole person is particularly focused.

There are not many processes to listen to, but Ye Yushi took a long time, and the audience in the live broadcast room looked very tired, this will see Ye Yushi has been seriously roasting tea, and the technique is constantly changing, all think that it really can't be done.

Fortunately, Ye Yushi knew this before, so Bai Guo could watch and listen to books.

The attention of the live broadcast room is listening to the book, but he will still pay attention to Ye Yushi. Seeing that he had been insisting on continuing to stir-fry tea, he was anxious for him in his heart, and he wanted him to finish it quickly, so that he could rest.

Finally, after a long time, Ye Yushi stopped, released the tea leaves in the pot, and prepared to dry.

[Phew, I can finally breathe]

[It turns out that the roasted tea is so tired, I feel that the process is better]

"Yes, very tired, and I have a good roast of this tea." Ye Yushi took out the broken tea leaves and showed them the roasted tea leaves. There is obviously a big difference between the two.

"Remember the Longjing tea I took out from making Longjing shrimp before? That is the teacher's artificial roasted tea, the technique is superb, and the tea taste is better.

[Master's good, but when it rains, we look at it and stir it up, it must be different for us]

[No, I'm more and more curious about the taste of these teas now, he has gone through so many processes, there must be something special about him, when is it raining, when will we try to drink tea, if you can use the process of tea art you said before to show us]

"No hurry, it is estimated that it will be in this period of time." Ye Yushi thought of the big moves in the next open area, and estimated that he could show everyone new things during that time.

[Great, you are the most spoiled fan, than the heart]

The stir-fried tea leaves are finally brought back to the villa when the rain comes, and they can be preserved when the time is up.

After today's busy day, Ye Yushi plans to take a day off tomorrow, and then sort out the plans to be made, and then wait for the opening of the latest area.

Listening to him, he wanted to show everyone a new place, and when he heard that he was going to take a day off, although some people were disappointed, most people also expressed understanding.

And what is from the dynamic shelf.

"A new Blue Star store? So why is there a quarrel?

"You actually guessed it?" Bai Guo rolled around on the bed irritably, and then said, "Someone has been discussing this matter in the live broadcast room, and then suddenly some viewers said that they had not been to the live broadcast room before, and they came to drain the traffic, so they quarreled." The live broadcast room was made black by them, at this time S came over and directly sprinkled gifts, directly cleared the screen, and later you also knew that he asked for a house manager and cleared the kind of anti-string.

Ye Yushi knew that it turned out that S was to relieve him before.

Thankfully, I know it now. He went online and thanked S.

The other side seemed to be busy, did not reply, and Ye Yushi was not in a hurry, carefully thinking about what to bring in the next area at that time. If he guessed correctly, according to the speed of construction in this area, Ye Yushi guessed that a city might open in the next area.