Compared with the shock of these key krypton gold gifts in Xinghai, the thunderous applause represents the large-scale support of the live broadcast room. At least at this moment, they were willing to applaud Ye Yushi.

Ye Yushi put down the guitar and couldn't help but smile because of their appreciation.

After that, Ye Yushi played two more songs, the song ended, and the aroma of the cake in the steamer also floated out.

The live broadcast room is also very happy today:

[I am so happy to have delicious food and play music for us when it rains!] 】

[Fa cake, Fa cake, I don't know what the taste of Fa Cake is! ] 】

Ye Yushi walked over and turned off the steamer, and then let the cake sit for a while before taking out the cake inside. The still hot hair cake was placed on the board, and Ye Yushi took out the knife, and then divided it into several pieces equally. In the exposed cross-section, the fluffy hair cake looks particularly tempting, and with the touch of a finger, you can imagine the soft taste when you eat it in your mouth.

Ye Yushi took it out and laid out the plate, and brewed two quilts of milk tea.

After the water is boiled, put the black tea in and brew, and simmer a little to pour the milk into it. Ye Yu likes less sugar when drinking milk tea, so there is not much sugar added to it. After the milk tea is boiled, filter the tea leaves inside and drink.

Just boiled the amount of two cups, Ye Yushi gave himself and Bai Guo a cup. This time, he deliberately chose the location by the window.

Although there are no four seasons in the villa, the interior of the house can simulate daylight. Sitting at the coffee table, one cake and one milk tea, enjoying the simulated sunlight, it feels good.

In order to facilitate Bai Guo to drink milk tea, Ye Yushi prepared a habit for it, Bai Guo immediately took a big sip when he took a sip, and then said comfortably: "It would be better if there were pearls."

"You, there are quite a few requirements." Ye Yushi nodded its head funny.

【When it rains, I don't ask for much, as long as you drink it, I want to try the taste!】 】

[Yes, we are much better fed than white fruits. 】

[Now there is a kitten that urgently needs to be adopted, its requirements are not high, only need to adopt Ye Yushi is good]

[Your requirements are not high?] I don't even need to feed me in the rain, just give me the address and I'll airdrop myself]

[In the blue star when it rains, it's still a little difficult for you to airdrop it]

Although he knew that they were just entering the play, seeing that someone really said his position, Ye Yushi's heart inevitably beat slightly.

Holding the milk tea and taking a sip, Ye Yushi hid the little movement in his heart along with the flowing liquid.

Sure enough, even if there is a star network, it is inevitable that you will be a little lonely if you can communicate with everyone.

But this kind of thing can't be rushed, maybe one day someone will come to pick him up in a spaceship?

Ye Yushi adjusted his emotions and took another sip of milk tea. The silky and rich milk aroma is conveyed to the audience through taste sharing, and they are speechless in the first bite, and the second group of people can't help it and begin to express their excitement.

[Delicious, I announce, after that milk tea will become my favorite drink, so the question is, when can I really drink milk tea? ] 】

[I feel that dairy products can also be obtained, so many mutant beasts, there are always some of their dairy products that can be drunk, that is, tea is not easy to get]