"Get out of the car." S said.

The two got out of the car, and Ye Yushi observed the towering building. There are various vendors selling food outside the building, and the screens on both sides of the building broadcast the battle between mecha at 360 degrees. These mechs are of any color, they collide with each other, use their own power, collide with each other, the speed is amazing, and even some mechs will suddenly change their form when they reach the back. Most of them are all kinds of beasts.

These are the mechs that can change their form according to the host's mimicry, and it also means that the master who uses it still spells out his full strength.

This was only outside, and after getting inside, Ye Yu realized that he had just underestimated the love of mecha among the interstellar people.

It may be able to convey directly, and it doesn't seem to understand from the outside, but the building is almost crowded with people, and they come to the viewing screen, shouting excitedly, cheering and helping.

"We're not here." S said, took Ye Yushi to the VIP elevator to the top floor.

Even inside the elevator, mecha battles were playing.

Ye Yushi, who didn't like to fight very much, looked at it, and he had a shocking feeling of breathing. It was a display of pure strength and high-end skill, and it was eye-catching.

"Arrived." Leaving from the elevator, S took Ye Yushi to a room, and after waving off the robots who wanted to come in, only Ye Yushi and S were left in the room.

It's not right, in front of Ye Yushi, there is also a machine. The machine resembles a chair, but in a boxy shape, and if a person sits in it, it will be accommodated.

"Am I going up?" Ye Yushi asked. After S nodded, he didn't think much about it, and really sat up.

This chair seems to fit the structure of the human body extremely well, and when Ye Yushi sits on it, not only does it not have any uncomfortable feelings, but it is extremely comfortable. So much so that he did not immediately realize the gradually descending instrument on his head. By the time he reacted, Ye Yushi had already been pulled into an extremely esoteric state. Countless points of light seemed to appear in front of his eyes, and he didn't understand what it was, but he could feel that as he watched, the spiritual power that he had slightly touched before seemed to float.

Outside the machine, S looked at the instrument that kept transmitting data, his expression was serious, just looking at it, his face gradually became solemn.

This instrument can test both physical fitness and mental strength. However, on the instrument, Ye Yushi's spiritual power was still growing, but his physique began to remain motionless after reaching the E level.

This grade of constitution is generally accompanied by congenital malformation, frailty and disease. It is hard to imagine such a level under the current medical conditions of the Federation. Their physical fitness is inferior even to ordinary people.

However, this is not what worries S the most.

Looking at the rising spiritual power level on that instrument, he frowned.

The average mental strength of federal citizens is B+, the average quality of the military is A+, and then there are only senior officers or Shangluo. But in any case, the level between spiritual power and physique, most of them will not exceed two levels. For example, there is rarely a grade difference such as C and S. Not to mention Ye Yushi's situation. If the difference is too large, there will be a burden, especially if the mental power is higher than the physical fitness, which can easily make the essential average physique more overwhelmed.