Knead the dough, this also wrap to cover the loose for a while.

When the leaves rain, next make salted egg yolk meat flossom filling. Salted egg yolk is like making mooncakes before, white wine sprayed and baked in the oven, and after coming out, it can be wrapped in Qingtuan dough with some meat floss and salad dressing.

Take out the dough that has turned cyan and cut it into eight suitable portions, and wrap the filling when the leaves rain. Whether it is mooncakes or Qingtuan or peach blossom pastry later, in fact, this piece has the same effect, push the crust up little by little, and then wrap the filling and knead it into a smooth circle, and put the Qingtuan into the steamer when Ye Yu.

The time for steaming the green ball does not take particularly long, so Ye Yushi does not leave, and when the time is up, he will immediately open the steamer. Because the time is right, the youth group is not soft at all, just looking at the appearance is soft and sticky, especially Q bomb. Ye Yushi brushed it with a layer of oil, one of his own, and one of the white fruits to taste it. The rest is wrapped in plastic wrap and eaten together when the peach blossom crisp is ready.

Bai Guo couldn't wait to grab one after seeing it, but he was burned and grieved and blew his claws.

Ye Yushi kneaded it funny, and when the white fruit was much better, he washed his hands and took out the almost loose dough. As for the Youth League, let it cool for a while before eating.

The audience can only watch the Qingtuan drool on the split screen. This is much more delicious than the wormwood juice just now, and it looks very good at a glance. However, the most helpless thing in life is that the food comes to the mouth but cannot be eaten. I can only look at the clipboard and hope to be able to look at the dough to solve my hunger.

But I don't want the color of the dough to be rolled out, but it is eye-catching.

It turned out that just now, Ye Yushi had already wrapped the oil skin and puff pastry. The white skin was wrapped in a pink core, and it was logical that this would also have to be covered with plastic wrap for twenty minutes, but Ye Yushi wanted to save trouble and rolled it out directly.

The long strips of dough are particularly beautiful when rolled out, pink and white, like a different painting.

[Wow, this color really has the feeling of peach blossoms]

[I also think that it is very beautiful, and the good-looking food is more pleasant to eat]

Ye Yushi hooked his lips to watch them discuss, and then rolled up the rolled dough little by little.

But this time the rolled dough had to loosen a bit. Cover it with plastic wrap when Ye Yu, and then go to see the Qingtuan that has finally dissipated a little heat.

Jasper-like color, refreshing color is particularly appetizing. Seeing Ye Yu sitting down, Bai Guo quickly took a bite of Qingtuan, and then showed a happy expression.

Every time it looks like this, it is a special meal, at least the audience will be hungry. Ye Yushi didn't need them to urge, and he had already picked up the Qingtuan and took a bite.

This time, Ye Yu did not mark the Qingtuan, so he didn't know which was the meat pine salted egg yolk and which was the bean paste. But after this bite, the soft and sticky taste he knew was bean paste.

However, unlike the previous mooncakes, it is about the grassy aroma of Qingtuan that neutralizes the sweetness of the bean paste, so in this bite, the bean paste does not have the excessive sweetness of the past, but the sweetness is moderate, and with the soft and sticky Qingtuan skin, the taste is light and long.