"This glove looks beautiful, and the gift giver has a good eye." Qiuqin praised, but found that his grandson was silent and his expression was a little serious, so he asked, "What's wrong, I'm not happy to receive a gift."

"Grandma, if you didn't take off your gloves and shake hands with someone when you first met, what does it mean that he gave you gloves?"

The old man raised his eyebrows, but still said: "If this is the case, even if the other party is not angry because of this, it means that people remembered that incident at that time." In other words, Shang Luo's reluctance to take off his gloves still left an impression.

And this depends on whether Shang Luo himself thinks this impression is good or bad, but looking at Shang Luo's appearance, the eldest grandson still has to get tangled.

Really?

Shang Luo sighed lightly. I slightly regretted my actions at that time. It should be more cautious.

His appearance fell in the eyes of the couple, and the two looked at each other, shook their heads and didn't say anything.

-

I don't know that a pair of gloves also made Shang Luo think so much, Ye Yushi was preparing things to be used during the Mid-Autumn Festival. After returning yesterday, he first soaked osmanthus wine, and then put the chrysanthemum as well.

There was nothing to do at hand, and Ye Yushi began to prepare mooncakes and lanterns.

In fact, there are still a few days before the Mid-Autumn Festival, but Ye Yu makes it early, and when the Mid-Autumn Festival comes, it is just in time for the mooncakes to return to oil, and the mooncakes at this time will be more delicious.

The remaining ice skin mooncakes can be made on the same day.

Prepare the materials, and Ye Yu will open the live broadcast room.

[Wow - you finally came back during the rain, and yesterday you were so sad when you were away]

[Woooo

[Yesterday, I repeatedly brushed the previous videos several times, telling myself that I could stick to QAQ, but it was still difficult, and I had already lived a life when there was no rain]

[You guys with hemp, you can finish the show, I'm still waiting for the rain to do Mid-Autumn Festival stuff]

"Isn't it the Mid-Autumn Festival in two days? Taking advantage of the Mid-Autumn Festival before the arrival, let's make lanterns and mooncakes in advance, and then we can eat them directly.

Someone in the live broadcast room caught the point:

【Eat directly when the time comes?】 Can't you eat it the same day if you do it today?"

"Not really, it won't taste better until it returns oil." Ye Yushi gave a little thumb, "Only with such a little time, everyone can definitely hold on, right?" Or, I secretly made it today and then ate it together on the day of the Mid-Autumn Festival?

In the end, he couldn't help but laugh out loud first.

[Aaaaaa

[Hmph, isn't it because we won't blame you for being so unscrupulous, forget it, what do we eat when it rains]

Ye Yushi is also joking with them, and the live broadcast is related to the reason. Flower lanterns and mooncakes are two, he plans to make mooncakes first.

To make mooncake crust, flour, inverted syrup, water and peanut oil are used.

At this time, Ye Yushi has to thank the cold storage and warehouse at home. In the past, in order to go out less, the family always tried to pile up various ingredients for him, so he could find some of everything.