Ye Yushi said the names of more than ten or twenty stories in a row, and everyone in the live broadcast room was stunned.

[Wait, so there is actually a lot of story inventory during the rain?] 】

[It's over, it's a loss, I thought it was difficult to think about stories when it rained, so I thought about letting him tell it slowly, but I missed a lot of it]

Ye Yushi saw similar discussions all over the screen, and he was inexplicably a little weak. This time it is known to everyone, it seems that it will be difficult to touch the fish in the future.

Unlike the idea that other people's stories in the live broadcast room are good, "I have money" has more requirements, although he is also interested in Ye Yushi's stories, but his goal is not this, so he asked:

[I Have Money: A Goat and Mermaid Story, Is There?] 】

Ye Yu's eyebrows jumped slightly. The last time I saw two things that couldn't be hit together was the last time. It turns out that in addition to the owner of the mall, there are people who are also interested in this, right?

It can't be me, right?

Ye Yushi thought about it and denied this answer. I guess it is impossible for the kind of person who can build an angel statue in the central area to come to his live broadcast room.

Ye Yushi thinks he has self-knowledge. This will see the audience's request, and after thinking about it, he said: "Sorry, if it is the Blue Star side, it is not in the more well-known story."

Of course, it is also limited to well-known, and Ye Yushi will not say words to death. He will not underestimate the vast number of netizens who can knock on anything, maybe where can you see the CP text of mermaids and goats.

Adrien was disappointed. How could there be none? It must be that the little anchor does not know much about Blue Star.

He sighed and continued to ask:

[Do you have the story of the goat and the angel?] 】

Goats and angels? Isn't there a story? Even I had heard Adrien's quest for angels. The goat is said to be pure and innocent, with soft fur, and is a follower and favorite of God. And God's followers have another name for angels, so Adrien will build angel statues on the star network with a high profile, everyone knows that Adrien's mimicry is a goat]

[I have money: That's right, that's it! 】

They chatted hotly, and Ye Yushi couldn't bear to correct it. So he gave everyone a little time to talk about relaxation, and when he got home, he said, "About the goats and angels, I'll go clean up first, and then talk about cooking later."

Everyone in the live broadcast room answered. Ye Yushi didn't let them get bored, and first went to his collection room to take out a record player. He always likes to collect things, both before and now. The family also spoiled him, and they would try to meet any request.

The stylus makes contact with the record, and the typical old-fashioned dance music style singing sounds in the vintage record player, as if transporting people back to the bustling city of the last century. Ye Yushi left the camera on the record player and went upstairs to take a shower by himself.

The dirty clothes were thrown into the washing machine, and Ye Yushi focused on washing his hair to make sure that there was no more of the hay or something, and then went downstairs.

The singing in the record has ended, and everyone in the live broadcast room is still immersed in the singing, talking about it:

[It feels completely different from the style of the songs released before the rain, but inexplicably has its own flavor]