{1} Why Does Nobody Like Me?

(This story hasnt been revised so errors maybe be common!)
-2998 words

Minhos POV

I kept thinking about what I should do once I get out of this hell hole of a school. I'm so bored but I guess that makes sense. I have no choice but to look out the window because I don't have anyone to talk to. After all, nobody likes me in this school, the teachers don't even like me. Why you may ask? Well it's kinda a long story, It all started 1 year ago.

It was a normal day just like any other, I was at school hanging out in the back of the class with my best friends. Let's call them Backstabber 1, Backstabber 2, and Backstabber 3 or for short One, Two, and Three. We were the popular group. Loved by everyone in the school. Girls and guys had crushes on us, and the teachers adored us. We were all considered handsome gentlemen. Except even back then I would never consider my friends as "gentlemen" that word didn't describe them. But I was still their bestfriend and went along with everything they said. I guess that means I was just as bad as them.

Me and the guys were early to class today, I didn't know the reason though. All I know is one of the guys just said let's go early today. So I decided why not, it wouldn't hurt anything. Right? I walked in the class and already saw two of my pals. But the person who said to come early wasn't here yet. "Hey Minho! How are you doing?" Three called out to me as I walked through the door. "Exhausted." Backstabber 2 and 3 laughed at my response. I ended up sitting on one of the desks as I faced the two boys. We started talking about how our mornings went, and eventually Backstabber 1 finally entered the room.

"What are y'all talking about?" Everyone looked toward where the voice came from. "Bro!? Where have you been! You're 15 entire minutes late, and you were the one who told us to come early!?" Three hollered out. "Sorry, sorry, I just wanted to tell you guys something." one started to say. "Good, bad, mix, or depends?' I said bluntly. One bursted into laughter and soon everyone in the room laughed because one laughed like a dolphin when he laughed. Once everyone calmed down one spoke up. "For starters, since when are any of my plans pure good? But I guess my answer would be 'depends' " depends? Usually he says it's bad or a mix... Now I'm curious! "Cut to the chase, what scheme are you thinking up? Because
I'm in for sure." Two said.

One looked at all of us and said "I want to throw a party, but not just any party.. It's gotta be a party at the school and every single student has to attend, including the teachers." A party? Seriously? That's his wonderful plan? Not to mention with the teachers it would just be lame because they would be party poopers. But how could we even get the teachers to allow us to have a party at the school. There's absolutely no way, not to mention what would the point even be. "Why would we have a party at the school, that's so lame man!!" number three complained.
"I agree with 'three' for once, that's pretty lame." two agreed with the complaining boy.

"I do have a plan that will happen during this event, to ruin a certain person's life." We were all now getting excited and wanted to know more. "Who is the person, and how would you get the teachers to agree?" I asked. One smiled at me "You'll figure out who it is the day of the party, and it's simple, I'll bribe the teachers. I'm the richest kid in this school remember? My dad may not be a millionaire but we're still crazy rich you know." Honestly that makes sense, these teachers are very easily persuaded by money. It's not the first or second time he's done it. He bribed the teachers on many occasions. Mainly to make his grades better though. How would it go for getting them to agree to a party?

"Hello kiddos, what are you doing here so early?" the teacher said as he walked into the classroom. Immediately the plan came into action and we all smiled. One walked over to the teacher who was standing by the door, and put his backpack on the ground. The teacher looked at him confused, and suddenly One took out a big load of cash out of his backpack. He gave the money to the teacher and spoke. "Here's $1,000. I want to throw a party at this school tomorrow, in the middle of school hours. I'll give this amount to every teacher in this school so don't worry everyone will eventually agree. I want all the students in the school to attend, so make sure to tell all the students you have today." The teacher stood there shocked and finally replied saying it's okay and he'll make sure to tell the class. One then left the class with his backpack to bribe all the other teachers I would assume.