Self Worth & Artificial Mayhem

Start from the beginning

Tactics

Tactics

Endurance

Moxxie: 👍

Moxxie: 👍

Final Lesson

(Y/N): "Okay, you studied your target, gathering all the info you need to know. When do you snuff them out?"

Moxxie: "Simple. Once the target is alone, I will simply shoot them. Are they a pawn? Not if interrogation is needed. Then hunt down the real McCoy and finish it."

(Y/N) "You're ready."

Moxxie: "Really?"

(Y/N): "No. That answer was unnecessary. But you did rectified your previous training lessons since your body couldn't adapt to the old fashion way, I gave you a piece of a Sconce to make it go smoothly."

Moxxie: "Sconce? You mean the one you gave Blitzø to? Wow that explains why we felt a bit different."

(Y/N): "Yes so congratulations, you passed."

Moxxie: "Oh thank you! And again. And again!"

(Y/N): "Don't mention it."

Your pet bird, returns and after remerging it, it told you about a Sconce cargo is being shipped by lowly thugs.

(Y/N): "Feel like showing me how well you can do on your lonesome?"

Moxxie: "Yes. Time to put my training to the test!"

(Y/N): "Alright then."

Unknown Location

You told Moxxie that there's a cargo shipment placed in a small building. He decided to go in alone...but you will intervene if something goes wrong otherwise Millie will have your head.