"Princess, how do you know all of them?" He asked making me frown at the thought.

"Jake and Mary went out one night and left a note saying they will be gone for a couple of hours, so I thought it was safe if I went for an hour well, when I went into town I saw them at a restaurant and freaked out then turned around only to bump into someone.

Well that someone was Mike Ross, we talked for a little bit and for some reason, we immediately bonded and he offered to show me where he works so I said sure, so he took me and he introduced me to Harvey and them.

But, I lost track of time and when I got home Jake and Mary noticed I was gone, they were furious. I got the worst beating that night. They beat me to the point I thought I was dying, and I feel they deserve another visit." I told him.

"All of you kids have access up there." He said.

"I didn't know that, but now I do. Thanks Dad." I said kissing his cheek.

"You're welcome, princess. Be safe, and call one of us if you need anything." He said making me nod my head with a soft smile.

I exited the office and walked to my room to grab my phone and my keys. Once I entered my room I walked over to my bed and grabbed my phone and keys then walked out.

I walked down the stairs and then to the garage. I entered the garage and then walked to my car then opened the door. I slid in and closed the door then started the engine of the car.

I clicked the button for the garage door and it started opening making me click the gate button. Once the door opened I place the car in drive then pulled out of the garage and drove away from the house.

I drove through the gates and pulled onto the main road then drove towards the firm. I turned on music while, I drove to keep me entertained.

I parked on the side of the road in front of the firm and then turned off my car and got out. I locked my car and walked across the street then up the stairs of firm.

I walked inside the building and walked to the elevator then clicked on the third-floor button. I know I told Harvey noon but I miss them all and I want to see them so badly.

The elevator dinged and the doors opened, then I walked out and saw the sign to my right.

Pearson Romano Specter

I smiled softly before walking towards Harvey's office. As I walked through the halls I noticed everyone staring at me and gasped.

"That's Mr. Romano's daughter, I heard they found her recently."

"That's Yaszy? She's pretty."

"Oh my, she's adorable."

That was all I heard as I walked down the halls, which bought a smile to my face. I turned the corner and noticed Donna immediately.

I walked up to her desk and she lifted her head then when she saw me, her eyes widened making me smile. "Hi, Donna." I said.

"Blossom? Where have you been babe?" She said as she stood up and walked around then pulled me into a hug.

"It's a long story but short story I found my real family." I said making her pull away with a big smile on her face.

"You did not." Donna said making me nod my head with a smile.

"My father is Alessio Romano." I said making her eyes widen.

"The Alessio Romano." She said while looking around the firm and then back at me.

"Yes, him." I said making her hug me again but this time she squeezed a little bit which made me laugh.

"Donna, I need to breathe." I said making her pull away apologizing which made me smile at her gently.

"So, where's Harvey?" I asked looking at his office to see the lights off and empty.

"Jessica's office with Mike." She said making me smirk.

"Are they meeting with a client?" I asked making her shake her head and then smirked like I did.

"Wanna take a walk?" She asked making me tap my chin with my finger acting like I was thinking.

"Of course." I said making her laugh.

We walked down the hall to Jessica's office and on the way I noticed Louis's office and rolled my eyes. "I notice you still don't like him." Donna said making me scoff.

"You're right, but I'm gonna give him another chance." I said making her laugh and shake her head.

We reached Jessica's office but stayed out of plain sight and peeked into her office to see her, Harvey, and Mike laughing.

I looked at Donna and nodded my head at her then she walked into the office which caught their attention. "Donna, is there something you need?" Jessica asked confused.

"Yes. I took a girl and I brought her to work and now I don't know what to do." Donna said bursting into tears making my jaw drop.

"Hold up, you took a girl and brought her to work with you?" Mike said standing up with a concerned and confused facial expression.

"Yeah, she's behind that wall." Donna said pointing towards my way.

"Bring her in here and we will figure this out." Jessica said making Donna nod her head and turn around.

She walked out of Jessica's office and walked over to me and all I did was smirk because that was impressive. "How did I do?" She asked making me laugh.

"That was amazing." I said making her smile.

"It's your turn now." She said making me nod my head.

I took a couple of deep breaths before walking into Jessica's office making the three of them sit up in their seats surprised to see me. "Blossom, I thought you said noon." Harvey said making me smirk.

"Oh did I? I must have gotten my time mixed up." I said shrugging my shoulders.

Mike and Jessica were shocked and I looked at Donna who laughed at the two. "You're alive?" Mike asked making me nod my head.

"I was never dead I just found my real family." I said.

"Wait, I'm confused?" Mike said making me nod my head.

"I'll tell you then, it's a long story, but my adoptive parents got into a car accident and didn't make it so I was taken to the station then they did a swab and yeah I found my real family." I said.

"Her dad is Alessio Romano." Donna said making their eyes widen and go silent for a little bit then Harvey broke the Silence.

"That's amazing blossom." Harvey said while standing up and pulling me into a hug, and kissing the top of my head.

He pulled away and Mike immediately pulled me into a hug and squeezed gently. "I missed you too, Mike." I said resting my head on his chest.

"I'm glad you're okay, I was devastated when I thought something happened to you. I looked in every system for you and couldn't find anything." He said making me smile softly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." I said into his chest and he rubbed his hand up and down my back.

I pulled away from the hug and looked up at him with a smile on my face. I turned around to face Jessica and she stood up with a smile on her face, then she walked over to me and wrapped her arms around me, making me do the same.

"Welcome back, Blossom." Jessica said.