part 1

She was happy, so happy, she could finally have this well deserved break and nobody could fault her for not feeling bad that her best friend Tisha is no longer going with her, she just wanted to rest, to breath. Life has not been easy since she graduated and her parents don't give a damn.

"Rose am really feeling bad that you are going alone, we planned this trip together...."
Her best friend repeated for the third time that evening while busily packing her bag for her, but she knows her friend so much.

"Don't give me that face Tisha, it was your choice, you choose to cancel out our plan because of a man". There she said what's on her mind finally.

"Jesus.... Rose",she rolled her eyes "don't put it that way, you make me sound like a betrayer". She folded the remaining cloth close to her and zipped the bag. " You know I like this particular one and I think he is the one" she looked at me innocently
I packed my brushes inside my make up kit before turning to my friend.

"How many do you think is the one, Alex, Matthew, Max, Philip, now enhhh... What's his name again "cane" is the one for you"?. "I stopped counting already, just take care of yourself till when am back.

"That's not fair girl" she left the bag she was toying with and looked at me angryly, "am not the one telling you to be so stiff, make sure you loose that virginity stuff before coming back ok.... Jesus!... who is a virgin at twenty-five, am sure your...."

"That's enough Tisha, am not discussing my stuff with you" . I blushed , I really hate discussing this stuff with Tisha and God help me, she noticed my face.

"Rose you can't even say " Virgina" without blushing, am really done with you" she said in exasperation, " am meeting cane in the club tonight, so I need my baby girl treatment, make sure call me when you reach your location ok?

"Call the name Tisha....my location is Sahara, and it's a beautiful country"

"No, no no, I believe you, it's beautiful, the sunset is astonishing, I know all that too, just enjoy yourself and take lots .......of pictures for me ok?

" I will, say hi to cane for me, I look forward to seeing this particular one that made you give up our friendship"
Tisha laughed, picked her little purse and practically ran to the door and waved
"Take care of yourself baby girl and loose that thing" she rolled her finger at me and ran outside before I hit her the shoe I already raised up.