19: Fizzarolli the strong and Blitzø the brave! ❤️🦒🐒🐊💚

Start bij het begin

Asmodeus nods. "Of course, the nursery is through that door." He says, "or if you'd prefer, there's a spare bedroom upstairs to the right."

Stolas grabs his diaper bag and takes Blitzø's hand. "Thank you."

Blitzø just lets Stolas lead him upstairs to the guest bedroom, it would be a lot worse if he tried to fight it- also, taking a few minutes away from...that was tempting.

Stolas lets Blitzø walk in first before closing the door behind him. "What's wrong, darling?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø's breath is still heavy, barley able to speak. "I...don't know..."

"It's alright." Stolas pets him gently. "It's just you and me now. Don't worry about them or what they're doing. I'm the only one here now. You're safe."

Blitzø nods. "Okay."

Stolas gently rubs Blitzø's arms to help calm him down. "You're alright."

Blitzø nods. "I'm okay...I just...I can't-"

Stolas waits patiently.

Blitzø pauses to think about it. "I guess...I don't know! It was easier and more natural when it was just you and Fizz at ou- your place." Blitzø explains. "Now, it's here and everyone expects me to...you know, it's overwhelming." He admits.

"We can leave." Stolas says. "Say the word, and we're out the door."

Blitzø can't just focus on Stolas right now, his mind was going ninety thousand miles an hour, while also somehow not moving at all. Asmodeus and Fizzarolli were out there, expecting him to regress, Stolas was expecting it too.

He's disappointing everyone...

Finally, Blitzø speaks. "But, Asmodeus-"

"I don't care." Stolas interrupts. "I'm here for you; not Asmodeus, not Fizzarolli. I honestly couldn't care less what they think. If you want to leave, we will." Stolas says firmly.

Blitzø thinks about it.
Stolas seems to think this was a good idea, he seemed to be having the time of his life.
Fizzarolli wanted this, and Blitzø did kinda owe him for...his lack of limbs.

Asmodeus wasn't the problem per-say. Blitzø just doesn't know him. All he knows is that he was a completely asshole to M&M at Ozzie's, not that he was one to talk.

The thought of regressing in front of someone new was scary...

'There are scarier things, aren't there, son?'

The idea of regressing is awfully tempting right now. Damn it! It was so easy when it was just Stolas, he was perfectly fine without everyone else.

But maybe if he just regressed...he wouldn't have to think about it. He won't remember all of it, it'll be more natural, he just had to wait it out.

"We don't have to leave." Blitzø decides.

"What do you want to do then?" Stolas asks.

Blitzø shrugs. "I don't know..." he sits down on the bed. "I just wish I could just regress and get this over with."

"What if I helped you regress now?" Stolas asks. "Would that make things easier?" Stolas asks.

"Maybe..." Blitzø shrugs.

Stolas sits down next to Blitzø and gently pets his head. "What is it?" Stolas asks, he can tell there's something going on.

"Loona knows about me." He confessed.

"What?" Stolas asks.

"Loona, my daughter. She knows about me being a little." He explains.

"Oh." Stolas says, not sure exactly what else he could say, this was not expected.