Chapter 4 - Party in hollywood

What is this? A Loona and Via chapter? Yess it is, just to make sure EVERYONE KNOWS that Loona and Octavia is not a romantic ship. They are considered as very close friends or even SISTERS.

"Hey Octavia wake up" Loona shook via.

"What?" She sat up rubbing her eyes tiredly, after yesterday they had stayed up pretty late and hadn't gotten much sleep.

"We gotta to you know the THING" Loona winked at her, via had no idea what she was talking about. Something she had forgotten.

"I have no idea what you are talking about" she tipped her head.

Loona rolled her eyes at her, "the party we talked about you know"

Via sort of knew she was talking about the party, but she had never been to one and didn't know how they worked. "Right that party.." her tone dropped.

Loona noticed that vía wasn't at her best, so she sat down next to her in the bed. "Hey we don't have to it you don't wanna"

Via smiled from the comfort she got from Loona, "I don't know, I have never actually been to a party. Or had the friends for it you know" she sighed.

Loona thought back at when she was at her first party with vox, and it was so embarrassing and akward. And she didn't want Via to feel that way, "hey neither did I, but is am with you alright I won't leave your side at the party" she said smiling at her.

Via smiled back feeling more calmer, "thank you".

"Also I met these guys and this is one of them Warf" Loona showed via some of the pictures she had taken at beelzebubs party.

(Warf is the hellhound that was in episode 8 of Hellavu, I don't know his name so I just call him Warf for now)

"Wow, they look pretty cool" via glanced down at the photos, seemed so cool to hang around with them. But I'm hell everyone saw her as a snobby goetia princess. Hopefully earth was differently.

"Yea, they are" her eyes lit up, she missed them and Warf seemed pretty cool and at least he didn't have a girlfriend.

"But anyways should we get dressed?" Loona stood up and walked over to their closed.

Via followed, "yea, let's get dressed"

30 miNutEs lAteR

"Alright we looking pretty cool" Loona posed in front of the mirror taking pictures.

"Yea we do", Loona was wearing her usual gothic dark red dress while via was wearing a dark red gothic top she had borrowed from Loona, her usual long coated black jacket and her usual black pants.

(A little reference of what via is wearing)

Somehow she looks older idk what's up with that, but she's my hot emo bird

"Fuck we we can't go like this" Via sighed pointing at her face.