Bella sees the house

Edward eventually made it home and jumped through the window gently. He then sighed and ran a hand through his bronze colored hair, before sitting down on the couch thinking about the situation between Bella and her sister. Accept the more he thought about it, the worse his fought himself on what to do if he did have two mates.

Edward looked up when he heard Alice's thoughts, he stood up when he heard her thoughts as she walked into the room and over to him with the rest of his family listening. "Please tell me that isn't what you saw." He told her firmly, he didn't want to have to face the reality of having to choose.

Alice got a guilty look on her face,before watching as Edward scuffed and walked over to the window. "Edward I'm sorry, but you have to make a choice. I know that you plan on bringing Bella here tomorrow, see if her sister would come with." She told him.

Edward looked at her as if she was crazy. "Are you crazy? She doesn't know what we are." He told her.

"But Bella does, which is why I wouldn't be surprised if Bella told her. And besides whether you end up with her or Bella she would still be family. All of us would like to meet them both, especially Bella." Alice said with a happy yet excited smile.

Edward sighed knowing his sister was right, maybe this wouldn't be such a bad idea to let her come here with Bella but he was a little nervous about Bell's sister coming along to meet his family. "Alright, I'll bring them both but if she doesn't know anything what are we supposed to do?" He asked her. "We can't just act normal." He added sarcastically.

Alice chuckled softly. "Edward I've seen how it plays out. Tomorrow is going to be great, trust me on this she knows." Alice told her brother with a smile.

The next day..

Edward came by and picked the two girls up to meet his family, he would glance in the rear view mirror from time to time to look at her sister. He would glance over at Bella to and smile at her occasionally. Once they made it to his place, he parked the car before opening the door for Bella then her sister. He smiled softly at them, before walking with them up to the steps and to the front door.

Edward let the girls go in first, before walking in behind them and closing the door. "Wow." He heard Bella's sister Shauna say as she looked around. "This house is amazing." Edward chuckled softly at her comment and smiled, before glancing at Bella who looked awkward. "Thanks, we should um..go meet my family." He told Bella.

"Yeah, we should." Bella said, before giving her sister a jealousy look as she walked with Edward to meet his family. Shauna's smile fell at Bella's jealousy look, she stayed quiet as she followed them to where his family was. She smiled and chuckled quietly, when she heard Emmett's one comment. "Maybe she's Italian her name is Bella after all."

Esme smiled and her and Bella talked in French. "We made you both some food." Esme said, as Edward cut in and said something. "About that Bella already ate, but-Rosalie dropped the salad bowl and broke it. "Great." She said with a attitude.

"I haven't ate though, but I could help you clean that up." Shauna offered, as Edward looked at her as he walked out of the room with Bella to head upstairs to his room. "Thanks but I can get it myself." Rosalie told her. "I don't need a humans help." Shauna shut her mouth and stood there being quiet. "Rose!" Esme told her, before watching her storm off. "I'm so sorry about her. Your more then welcome to come sit and have some food." She offered.

"Okay." Shauna said softly but quietly. She walked over to the island and sat down away from the broken glass. 

"Graduation caps?" Bella asked Edward, as they talked about him graduating and such as they continued on up the stairs. "No bed?" She asked as she looked around his room. "I don't sleep."

"Ever?" She asked.

Edward shook his head. "No." He said. He watched her look over his music, before turning to face him. "Is there...something going on between you and my sister?" He didn't know how to answer that, because nothing was going on between them but yet something was going on. "No. Not exactly.

"What is that supposed to mean?" Bella asked Edward, wanting to know what the heck was going on between the two of them.

Edward didn't know how to explain it, he wasn't exactly sure on how to explain it. "I'm not exactly sure. does she know about me and my family?" He asked her.

Bella looked at him. "She already knew what you and your family were, before I could tell her. She somehow just knew." She told him, she then got concerned as he went quiet. "Edward?" She asked him.

Edward didn't like hearing that, he looked at Bella. "How does your sister know if you didn't tell her." He told her firmly. He was not very happy about this, he zipped down stairs with Bella running after him.