" What are we Jungkook? What the hell are we? Friends? Lovers? Enemies ? Friends with benefits? What on earth are we?"

Jungkook looked the other was and replied,

" I don't know!"

" WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY YOU DON'T KNOW?"

Taehyung shouted, his patience running out.

" One moment you say that you hate me and the next moment you say you love me.One moment you create trouble for me and the next moment when I am hurting you scoop me in your arms and protect me. What should I make of your behavior , FUCKING TELL ME JEON JUNGKOOK,"

Taehyung screamed and out of frustration threw a mug on the floor.

He rubbed his palm on his face to calm  himself down. He himself doesn't know why he was getting so worked up. His pent up frustration was showing but Jungkook remained tight lipped.

" I can't do this anymore , Jungkook. I am also a human being , I also have feelings Jungkook. I FUCKING CANNOT PRETEND to hate you when I am madly in love with you. You took me to the lowest point of my life but this stupid ,shameless heart still loves you.My heart is at YOUR MERCY."

Taehyung was trying his best not to cry but a few stubborn tears betrayed him and flowed out of his eyes.He was beyond frustrated and today he wanted to pour his heart out.

" Every time you come near me, whisper sweet things to my ears , I forget every fucking wrong thing you ever did to me.You come close to me, mend me ,fix me just to break me in the next moment. I am done with this twisted game of love and hate because IT HURTS JUNGKOOK. IT FUCKING HURTS SO MUCH THAT I WANT TO END MY LIFE, "

Taehyung shouted angrily and more tears started to fall from his almond eyes.

" YOU ARE NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO IS HURTING HERE, TAEHYUNG,"

Jungkook also shouted back. He was listening to everything Taehyung was telling and Jungkook also felt it because he was going through the same thing.

" I am also a human being , Taehyung. I don't have a rock here Taehyung,"

Jungkook yelled pointing his fingers on his chest. His eyes were red and teary.A painful expression blended with anger was plastered on his face.

He finally looked at Taehyung and said,

" I also can't do this anymore , Taehyung. At least you have your friends with you to support you but have you ever thought of me? I am all alone over here."

Jungkook gulped trying to swallow his tears.

" You very well know that I love you , 3 years ago , I solely approached you to take my revenge from your father but my damned heart fell for you. I couldn't stop my heart from falling for you. At that time , I didn't want to acknowledge my feelings. I was in denial and when I finally came to terms with my feelings, you gave me another reason to hate you.

That day , I came to your house so that I could fix whatever I have destroyed .I wanted to beg your forgiveness for leaving you in the marriage alter . I was ready to receive any punishment from you without any hesitation but then I got to know about your pregnancy and again I got reminded why I hate you.

Your face reminds me of Hobi Hyung's lifeless body. Your face reminds me of my dead aunt and bestfriend. Your face reminds me of our child. The child I never got to see. Now tell me what I should do?"

Jungkook asked Taehyung , pouring out his emotions as well.

" I can't see you in pain but your smile also bruises my heart.You made a mess out of my own feelings Taehyung,"

Jungkook said and turning away from Taehyung. Jungkook's back was facing Taehyung but Taehyung understood what Jungkook was trying to say.

" I understand your feelings , Jungkook.But deep down you know that I ain't neither responsible for Hobi Hyung's death nor for your best friend and aunt's death.I agree that I made a mistake by not telling you about our child and I have no excuse for it. So punish me for that but don't torture my heart like this everyday.You have to make a decision. "

Taehyung finally said what he wanted to say for a very long time.

Few tears rolled down from Jungkook's eyes ,hearing Taehyung's words. Taehyung couldn't see the tears so he continued to speak

" If your hate is greater than your love then leave me on my own. Don't put your life in jeopardy for me. I will leave the house and don't come after me. We will become strangers or arched enemies ."

Taehyung walked towards Jungkook and rested his head lightly on Jungkook's back and wrapped his hands around Jungkook's torso loosely.

" But if you love me then stop with all these games, Koo. Because you can't do both."

Jungkook's eyes widened hearing that.He didn't want to choose.It was difficult to choose but Taehyung didn't notice Jungkook's indecipherable expression .

" SO FROM NOW ON EITHER YOU LOVE ME WITH ALL OF YOURS OR YOU HATE ME WITH ALL YOUR MIGHT , Jungkook!Make up your mind.

You can either dwell on the past and RUIN US or you can let go of the past and make peace with me.The choice is yours.

I give you until tomorrow.After Yoona's trial tomorrow , I want my answer.Either unconditional love or endless hate,"

Taehyung gave an ultimatum because his heart was in the jaws of death.

Taehyung unwrapped his hands from Jungkook and made him turn to look into his eyes. He looked intensely at Jungkook and asserted,

"But trust me JEON JUNGKOOK, if you choose hate tomorrow, I swear I won't ever look into your way.You will lose me forever . I will forget that I ever loved you!"

" Will it be that easy for you to forget me?"

Jungkook asked Taehyung with a shaky tone.

" Yes, it will be that easy because you have done more than enough. You counted reasons to hate me but I JUST loved you .But  if I start to count reasons to hate you, I will fall out of reasons to love you. Remember that !!!"

Taehyung said with sad smile and went inside the room leaving Jungkook standing on his spot like an earthen doll.

Jungkook also knew ,it's high time ,he had to choose because none of them could go on like this. Their hearts were already wounded and bruised. He had to choose so they both can be happy. He needed to do this for himself as well.

Also , he knew their hearts were connected by an unknown string of fate . If one heart perishes ,the other will cease to exist eventually.

#########

Okay so here is another update. Hope , I didn't make you wait that much and you are liking the story.

Would love to here your thought's on this chap or  the story so please comment and also vote.

Happy reading pretties!!!