Megatron's Room:

Inside Megatron's Room:

I walked inside our room. I set down items. I put them in a box and left it on his desk. "Damn. Megsy's not going to be happy. We are going to have 6 kids altogether." I said to myself. I then heard his voice through the bond that we shared. 'Hannah.' He said. 'Megsy.' I said and replied back to Megatron. 'Soundwave said you needed to talk to me. And that it can't wait. It will be a while until I get back. But what do you need to say to me?' He asked me. 'Megsy. I can't tell you. I have to tell you face to face.' I said and replied back to Megatron. I heard him groaning. 'Fine. I'll speak to you and see you once I am done here.' He said. Soon the chat ended. I then walked inside the washroom.

Throne Room:

Soundwave was in the throne room at his station. Still looking at things when he received a message. He looked at it and he noticed that it was from Megatron. He was requesting a bridge. He opened a bridge. Soon Megatron stepped out. "Soundwave. Tell Shockwave that we need to repair the statue of the queen. Before I left I noticed it was cracking more." He said and explained to Soundwave. Soundwave nodded. "Where's the queen?" He asked him. "She's in her room. Well, your room also." He said and replied back to his master. Megatron chuckled. "I get it, Soundwave." He said to Soundwave. Megatron then walked off.

In The Halls:

Megatron was walking, wondering what was wrong. He approached the doors leading to his and your room. Soon the doors open. He looked and saw you sitting on the berth. I turned and I saw Megatron. I motioned him to come in. He did. He walked in.

Megatron's Room:

Inside Megatron's Room:

Megatron walked over and sat down next to you. "Hannah. You wanted to speak to me. What is it?" He asked me. "Megsy. There's something I need to tell you. And I don't know how you'd react." I said and explained to Megatron. I slid off the berth and grabbed the item. I walked over and handed it to him. He looked at me. "Open it." I asked him. He opened the box. And saw a photo. He grabbed it. He looked at it. Until it hit him. "No. Is this a joke?" He asked me. He looked at me. I shook my helm. Megatron was shocked. But soon his optics rolled in the back of his helm and he immediately collapsed. "MEGSY!" I shouted. I quickly ran over. "Megsy. Wake up." Soon I saw him waking up. "Ugh. My queen. This is the last. NO MORE!" He said while shouting the two last words. Megatron slowly got up.

"How many?" He asked me. "Uh. Do you really want to know?" He growled. "Just tell me." He said. "Uh. I am having twins, Megsy." I said. "6 kids altogether." He said to himself. He laid down on the berth. "Do the kids know about this?" He asked me. He looked at me. I shook my helm. "No. They don't." I said and replied back to Megatron. "Should we wait until we know what we are having?" I asked him. "I think it would be best. That way we know what we are having." He said and replied back to me. I nodded. "So what happened, Megsy." I asked him. "You left actually really fast without telling me what was wrong." Megatron looked down. He really didn't want to tell you. But he had to. Because you and him made a promise and a deal by telling the truth. "It's about your statue, my love." He said and replied back to me. "What about my statue?" I asked him. "Your statue was cracking and we don't know what is causing it. But it looks like someone is trying to destroy it." He said and explained to me. I looked and I saw sadness and worry in his optics. I went over and I cupped his face with my servos.

"Megsy. The statue really doesn't matter. The only thing I want is you. The statue means nothing." I said and explained to Megatron. "I know. But the statue of me and you is representing to everyone that love is strong and it can overcome any obstacles. But your statue is more important. Because you were the one who stopped the war. You were the one who helped a certain warlord find his way back from the darkness." He said and explained to me. I smiled. I held his hand. "I know. We have overcome many obstacles. Including me. Almost experiencing death. But I have overcome the ultimate death." Megatron muttered a laugh. On the way you said that. I giggled. "Oh. Megsy. Were you supposed to talk with StarLight?" I asked him. His eyes widened. "Oh snap. I completely forgot." He said. He went and he kissed my cheeks. He quickly got up and ran out. Heading to the throne room to talk with StarLight.