Episode 11-2: Will of The Herrscher

Start from the beginning

"Gattai Mao-Jū. Soshite, Chō Gattai Kaiju. I hope this will be enough to even her."

The Monster Gems in the hands of Juggler now dropped into the pouch string bag and secured it by tightening the ropes on top.

The comms suddenly rang from his right band. It was written "Mei, Raiden". He abruptly put the pouch on the table before picking up the call.

"Kochira kanchou desu..."

"Kanchou! Taihen desu! Taihen desu!"

Mei's panicking voice he received wasn't a pleasant one.

"Doushita, Mei?"

"Y/N-kun! Y/N-kun is gone!"

Juggler was surprised, yet his expression remained emotionless.

"How?"

"I-I don't know! He just ran like a bolt, and that's it! I lost track of him!"

His eyebrows slammed down. He was unconvinced if Mei was talking nonsense but became more skeptical of Y/N's unusual behavior.

In order to make Mei's claim valid, he asks for his reliable artificial intelligence, that's also part of the Hyperion battleship as if it were the vessel.

"Ai-chan, can you tell where he is?"

"Kanchou, kanchou. You won't believe it if I say he's like a ghost caught on camera. I'll put up the surveillance cams for you."

The holographic screen displayed shots of surveillance cameras depicting a large corridor where Y/N was caught on the record. Both the swordmaster Valkyrie and the Captain watched what happened.

There was a figure who walked limply and in a stumbling step, alone and hurt. The figure was none other than the knight himself, Y/N.

"He's heading to the second hangar. He's not even using the elevator to head there... But Kanchou, that hangar section has been unused for years."

Ai-chan commented remarkably.

"How did he get there so fast...?"

While Mei expressed profound disbelief at what she had just seen, Juggler, on the other hand, became even more intrigued instead. The corner of his lips slowly stretched.

"Hooo...."

He registered the situation as a serious matter now. Juggler knew it wasn't a joke anymore; he knew what the knight thought after he managed to infiltrate the hangar.

"Mei... get him fast! I'll inform others! Ai-chan, lock the hangar door if he manages to escape."

"Ryokai!"

The comms were put to an end. He sighed in annoyance at now having to deal with the knight attempting to run away.

Before leaving the room, he remembered the string pouch full of the Gems he had in.

Juggler swept the pouch while heading outside from his cabin.

—————

Those weren't inside the knight's head for how long he had been running and sprinting.

Y/N was mentally exhausted, as if he had just run for an extended period. He panted heavily while walking limply, not knowing where he had just run as he kept advancing toward an unknown path.

Little did he know, he had been running at a supersonic speed, thanks to the Honkai power that silently enhanced his speed, which was why he was already on the other level of the battleship.