"You're our most valuable partner now, if I shouldn't show trust towards you, who should I?" the Queen replied.

"It is true, that you've proven quite useful and I hope that will continue in the future."

"I'm truly happy to hear that and I am sure that our future will be as pleasant for you as for me, Lord (S/N)."

"That's more than enough of exchanges unnecessary pleasantries, let us move on to more pressing matters." you state, leaving a slight sad expression on the Queen's face.

The two of you enter a ship she's prepared and two guards greet you formally as you step inside.

"These two will be accompanying us to Raxus. Rest assured; they are the best of my men." the Queen stated, while running her finger over your cheek.

"Even though they are your best, I'm sure they wouldn't stand a chance against my best." you respond and put it out of your face.

Rather than being miffed about your behaviour towards her, the Queen seemed more desperate to seduce you, than ever before.

"You must be tired, Lord (S/N)." Queen Scintel said while leading you through the ship, "I told the slaves to prepare the bedroom, so that you could sleep comfortably during the flight."

You knew it was a bad idea to follow along with the suggestion of that cat, but you still were curious, where things might go and went with it. You laid down on the bed and tried to sleep for a bit. The ship was already in hyperspace as you heard a slight purr on your chest and when you opened your eyes, Queen Scintel was laying on top of you.

"What are you doing?" you asked with annoyance.

"Making myself comfortable." the Queen responded.

"Get off me!" you demanded instantly.

"What if I don't want to?" Queen Scintel asked flirtatiously.

Her legs now slit over your hips, with her upper body resting on you. Her mouth slowly came closer to yours. "Just playing a little." she said and moments before your lips touched each other's, the cat stopped.

"You like it, my Lord?" she asked playfully, with a big smile on her face allowing her fangs to show a little.

A small smile finds its way onto your face. The Queen thought of it as an answer and wanted to continue her game, but you wouldn't let her. With the Force you slammed her into the ceiling before getting out of bed and letting her drop back on it.

"I warned you once. That should be enough to stop your nonsense."

As the Queen coughingly regained her breath you felt something strange. Instead of any kind of negative emotions towards you, her admiration and positive feelings had strengthened through your behaviour. That was the moment an idea came to your head.

"So, you're a brat." you state, while getting closer to her.

"Excuse me?" she asked confused.

"You not only like to be subdued, but you also enjoy rebelling against your Master." you say, while getting your face closer to her's.

Her breath got heavier as you placed your index finger under her chin and the thumb right on it. Straithening your posture a little, you now stand a little above the Queen and gently follow the motion with your hand, so that your gazes meet again but this time she's beneath you. Miraj was certainly aroused by your behaviour and couldn't move a single muscle. Her mind and body were melting in your hands, while you just stood above her, with a devilish smile on your face.