4

"Ah fuck!! Namjoon you are amazing doing this.." The woman moaned over NamJoon ...

"Yes..baby!!

"NamJoon .. I love you !!...please leave your wife for me!! The woman questioned...

"Oh baby!! Please don't ...

"NamJoon can I ride on you!! The woman asked

"Yes!! Baby ..do it now .. Don't asked for it !! Just do it.... NamJoon said

"Oh Namjoon you're so big ...

"Ah fuck !!....Namjoon

"Get it!!!...faster Beth ...baby

"NamJoon...oh I'm getting too closed".. Beth moaned

"Beth baby get up!! I'll make you crazier about this!!... NamJoon said

"What""

Namjoon suddenly picked up the woman and gradually speed up the sex with the woman into wall

"Please Namjoon put me down, I'm goin coming !! Beth said

"Ahh....baby!!!!

"Namjoon harder faster until they're both coming....

After a few rounds

~~~~~~

Hoseok Calling!!!!!!!!

NamJoon groaned picking up his phone. He blinked at the screen and made a face.

'Who is it that.. sweetheart?' Beth asked groggily from beside him.

'No one, baby.' NamJoon put his phone on silent and placed it face down on the bedside table. He opened the top drawer of the bedside table and fished out a pack of cigarette.

Beth sat beside him and held his bare arm. Beth rested her chin on his arm and watched him light the cigarette.

'Joon. I was thinking-'... Beth said

"..You think.' NamJoon joked blowing a puff into the air.

'Hey.' Beth slapped his arm.

Beth sounded offended but NamJoon couldn't care a less. Beth sighed and ran the tip of her finger from his elbow to the back of his palm.

'You aren't happy with that old woman. Then, leave her and come to me.' Beth said softly. NamJoon looked sharply at her. Beth blinked at him.

'Are you mad?' NamJoon jerked his arm from her grip and Beth looked startled. Agitated, he looked away and closed his eyes.

'But why? We love each other and-'

'Love?' NamJoon looked at her with his eyebrow raised,.. 'You are messed up. You and I are in a no-strings-attached relationship. I give you all the luxuries you want, and you give me physical pleasure. That's all.' Namjoon said angrily.

Beth had tears in her eyes as she watched him wear his boxers and slip down the bed. She looked down and stared at her folded legs.

NamJoon was in such a good mood when he had sex with his girlfriend last night and even today morning when he woke up he was in good spirits. But first, his wife disrupted his happiness and the rest was spoiled by Beth balancing two women also woman he has.

Namjoon has mastered the art anyway.

He stood under the cold shower and
stared at his feet. He sighed.

When mistresses begin to demand rights of a wife it is time to let her go. NamJoon hates letting go beautiful women, but he knew he must.

He finished bathing and dried himself then he wore a towel around his waist and grabbed another towel. He placed it around his neck and walked out of the bathroom.

He entered the room and by this time, Beth was dressed in her black plain dress.. simple mascara on her black  eyes and her lips swollen. She wiped her tears from the corner of her eyes and forced a smile. NamJoon maintained a stern face as he walked towards her.

He held her shoulder and stared confidently into her eyes.

"Beth ..you are a wonderful woman. I enjoy your company and talking to you but,' NamJoon sighed looking away momentarily, he felt Beth shift, then he looked up at her,

'We are done.'

He said and squeezed her shoulders.

Beth eyes widened, and her mouth dropped
'But why?' Beth voice cracked as she said and her lips trembled

NamJoon took a step back and turned. He wiped his hair with the towel as he walked towards the wardrobe.

'I am not answerable to you.' Namjoon said not looking at her.

'What do you mean? NamJoon, we have spent seven months together. None of it meant anything to you.' Beth walked angrily towards him. NamJoon doesn't reply as he took out his clothes.

'You a whore ..you a user NamJoon...' Beth said in anger. NamJoon looked sharply at her. His eyes blazed with rage.
He extended his hand and grabbed Beth throat. She gasped but he doesn't let go of her.

'What???.You bloody slut is calling me a whore. You a cheap woman. I can get thousands like you. You think you can intimidate me. I will destroy you.' He growled while tightening his grip on her neck. She chocked still he doesn't let go. Only when her face turned slightly blue he pushed her away. She stumbled backward and gasped loudly. She placed her palm on her chest as a gush of air rushed through her trachea.

'Bloody whore calling my names. Get out and never show me your face again.' He took a step closer and held her arm, he pulled her. Beth was still struggling to breathe.

'And, return the keys to the car and the apartment.' He jerked her hand away. Beth kept looking at him with tears in her eyes, her breath slowly returning to normal. Then NamJoon walked to the bathroom with his clothes in his hand.

~~~

Hoseok felt disappointed as she placed down her phone on the coffee table. She sighed and looked front at the huge wall mounted curved TV. She wiped her tears with her fingers and folded her arms resting back on the sofa. Hoseok had always been pampered with everything in her fingertips. Being the only child of a multi-billionaire has its own advantage. But it also comes with a huge disadvantage.

For Hoseok it was loneliness.
Her mother had passed away at a young age and her father was busy building an empire of his own.

Hoseok was unlike her father. He was ambitious while she was someone who finds happiness in small things, mostly people. That is why young Hoseok lost her heart to middle-class NamJoon who was no one back in college.

He used to shower her with love and attention but now he too has joined the rat-race and doesn't have time for her. Once again, she was lonely.

Hoseok leaned forward and picked up her phone again.

She was disappointed seeing no reply or call back from her husband. She sighed and for a moment considered calling Jungkook. She bit her lips as her thumb hovered over his name in the contact list. Though she and Jungkook bonded well and he treated her nicely, he is an employee and she is his boss's wife.

There is a line between them and she knew she shouldn't cross it. Besides, she doesn't want outsiders to know her personal problems.

Hoseok placed her phone on the sofa beside her and sighed. She was all alone in the entire mansion except for few butlers minding their own.

~~~~~~

Beth character is my friend I used her name ..I apologize about her and I hoping she like it not scolded me.

To be honest,  I don't like Namjoon character here. But I wanted to show you how I can worked this character and I wanted to give myself  a challenge.
And I hated it myself now hahaha
...
Thanks for voted and standby 😊