Evening (6:15pm)

*Yawning*

Yoongi woke up from his 4 hours sleep. He got up from the bed and was going towards the bathroom when he suddenly saw a shadow in their neighbours house.

His room's window is in the straight direction of the neighbours window.

"Are they back? Aishh! Why the hell am I looking in their hous-" his eyes widened when he saw the shadow pointing a gun towards him.

He froze on his spot. He wanted to shout his brothers names but his voice was stuck in his throat.

"G-gun!" He stepped back and fell down in panicked state.

"Hyung wake up now fa- hyung? Hey!"

Fortunately jungkook came there to wake yoongi and he quickly kneeled down infront of him and shake him.

"Gun!"

"G-gun? Where is gun?" Jungkook asked looking around.

Yoongi pointed towards the window.

Jungkook got up and looked outside from the window but he found nothing so he again kneeled down and calmed yoongi.
"Hyung it must be a nightmare, get up"

"Noo!! Somebody was there with a gun! A shadow was there pointing a gun t-towards me!" Yoongi said breathing heavily.

"Ok ok relax, we will find out who was there, Please get up first and let's go down hmm?" Jungkook said helping him to get up.

Yoongi got up but didn't dared to look towards the window again. He looked at jungkook and asked
"Are oberois b-back?"

"No they are still in hospital hyung" jungkook answered holding his arm tightly.

"T-then who was there?" Yoongi questioned with fearful eyes.

"I said na that we will find out? Just take deep breaths" jungkook said softly.

"Where is joonie?" Yoongi asked.

"In kitchen, you wanna go to him right? That's why I am saying let's go down yoonkitty" jungkook said giving him a smile.

"L-let's go to him" yoongi said already going towards the door.

"You go I am coming, ne careful on stairs please" jungkook said.

Yoongi nodded and went downstairs to namjoon.

Meanwhile jungkook looked towards the window.
"I think namjoon hyung is right, something is definitely with this house and oberois"