"Mrs.oberoi?"

"Officer? How is my husband? Is he alright? Where is he?" Mrs.oberoi started asking questions in worry.

"Please calm down, mr.oberoi is fine, ambulance is here to take him to the hospital, can I ask you some questio-" officer was cut off by her.

"Can I go with him to the hospital? I'll answer you every question there"

Officer nodded.

"Thankyou officer, thankyou to you too, really sorry for troubling you" she apologized to Kim's.

"No no, please don't say that, it's our duty to help you as neighbours" Yoongi said politely.

She nodded and went out with officers.

"Shouldn't one of us also go with them?" Yoongi asked looking at namjoon but he frowned when he noticed that namjoon was in deep thoughts.

"Hyung? What happened?" Jungkook asked him.

Namjoon came out from his thoughts and said
"Nothing, I am just suspicious of them"

"Why? Didn't you saw how scared she was and the way she was literally begging to help her husband?" Yoongi said closing the first aid box.

"It can be an act too hyung, just like you act dramatically when you want something" namjoon said sighing.

Yoongi glared at him while jungkook chuckled.

"What? I am just saying truth" namjoon said smiling looking away.

"Yeah yeah ofcourse" yoongi said rolling his eyes.

"Ok ok now be serious guys , we also have to be extra careful from now on and specially you mr.clumsy naughty man" jungkook said glancing at yoongi.

"Yahhh!! Shut up both of you! Stop making fun of me!" Yoongi said pouting angrily.

"But we are just saying truth" both namjoon and jungkook said together.

Yoongi stomped his foot and went towards stairs.

"Come on KitKat, we are just teasing you" namjoon said looking at him going upstairs.

"Don't talk to m- oww!!" Yoongi fell down on the stair on his knees because he was looking towards namjoon.

"You okay!?" Namjoon immediately went to him and scooped him up in his arms.

Yoongi whined clinging to him.

"My tangerine got hurt? Hmm?" Namjoon went back to the living room holding yoongi. He sat down on the couch with him on his lap in straddling position.

"That's why I always say to pay attention while you are on stairs" jungkook said standing with his arms crossed.

"It happened because you both made me angry!!" Yoongi said with his back facing jungkook. He placed his head on namjoon's shoulder and closed his eyes.

"Are you going to sleep hyung?" Namjoon asked.

Yoongi hummed.

"Ok then let's go to your room ok?"

Yoongi again just hummed.

"You handle your KitKat, I am going to the hospital, I think I should go and check on our new neighbours" jungkook said.

Namjoon nodded saying
"Ok but please don't include yourself too much in their matter, I am Just feeling that something is wrong"

"Don't worry hyung,I'll be careful, bye" jungkook said and went out after ruffling yoongi's hairs.

"Ok let's take you to your room now Kitkat"