"I can't, I feel embarrassed,  " mithi uttered and removing his hand she went away. 

Veer pout .
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Uncle entered to Krisha's room .

"You grew up well and happily going to start a new journey my child , my blessings are always with you my kid" Uncle uttered being in tears. 

"Please don't cry Uncle,  I'm not going anywhere,  Karna has no one , so me and him will stay here , and without us the house will be so lonely " Krisha uttered wiping his tears .

He pat her head .

"But Uncle you talked with them ?? About what I said earlier??" Krisha asked

Uncle laughed and nod .

"What did they said ??" Krisha asked.

"They agreed both , it's all for their child's happiness right !!" Uncle replied. 

"Good !!" Krisha uttered.

"One thing Krisha,  Veer's mom proposed your Griha prabesh and mooh dikhai ritual to held in their house " Uncle uttered. 

"Would be great I guess " Krisha uttered being happy. 

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
After a while when the wedding preparations are on its way .
Krisha came downstairs. 

"Attention!! Attention!! Bride has something to say !!" Krisha announced. 

Each guests gathered including Mithi's parents and Veer's parents. 

Veer and mithi also gathered. 

"What now ??" Veer asked.

"You forgot to keep your promise Veer that's what I have to announce!! Aunty Veer promised that if I get married he'll get married The same day !! So you are prepared for his wedding " Krisha uttered Making Veer's Jaw dropped. 

"You're right Krisha!! That's why I prepared everything for his wedding including the bride " Veer's mom uttered with a smile .

Mithi is extremely silent only staring at Veer .

"Bride ?? Who?? And you didn't told me ??" Veer freak out .

"It's another Friend of your sister's Natasha, she's with us as well see " Veer's mom uttered grabbing a girl's wrist who is blushing. 

"But mom !!! I can't marry " Veer uttered.

"Enough of this Veer we already waited this long so you have to !!" Veer's mom replied  .

"But mom I mean I will marry but not Natasha!!" Veer uttered.

"Cmon Veer Natasha is good girl and how long You're going to stay single " Krisha uttered. 

Veer looked at Mithi. 

She's looking like she's about to cry .

"I'm saying I won't Marry Natasha " Veer yelled. 

Mithi went away. 

"Listen Veer Don't make me mad   , stop giving me stress about your marriage,  "
Veer's mom uttered. 

"Mom I just can't marry anyone right !!" Veer uttered. 

"We gave you enough time to find someone and your time is up now you have to marry the girl we choose " Veer's Father interfere. 

"I have reasons saying no to marry her "
Veer uttered. 

"And what's that ??" Veer's mom questioned. 

"Because I love Mithi , Krisha's friend,  I just can't marry anyone else than her "
Veer yelled being frustrated. 

"And why didn't you said that before??" Veer's mom asked. 

"I thought of telling today !! But this happened,  believe me , I can't marry anyone else , I planned to spend my whole life with her " Veer uttered he's feeling frustrated. 

"Then marry her !!! " His mom suddenly uttered. 

"Huh !!!" Veer's confused. 

"We did this so you can at least announce your love and desire to marry her, fool , Everyone knows about your love here " Krisha uttered. 

Veer looked at everyone who were laughing at him .

"But who's gonna tell the bride about her marriage??" Mithi's mom uttered while laughing. 

Veer searched for Mithi she's nowhere.

"I'll go and tell her , she's may be thinking I will marry someone else" Veer uttered and was about to leave .

Krisha stopped him. 

"Wait Mr. Groom,  you're not allowed to meet the bride before the wedding ," Krisha uttered

"But -" Krisha cut his words
"I'll tell her !! She might be a little angry on me too " Krisha uttered and went towards Mithi's room

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Krisha found Mithi sitting on a bed removing cover from pillows .

"Veer is getting married!!" Krisha uttered. 

"Good , congratulations " Mithi respond

"GO and congratulate the bride !!" Krisha uttered  .

"I Don't wanna go !! " She refused. 

"Come on Mithi , she'll be glad if a Fri of Veer wish her " Krisha uttered. 

"I just Don want to !! And I know you did this on purpose cause you wanted revenge!! You knew I love him !! Still Krisha!! You supported that girl " Mithi yelled with tears .

Krisha couldn't hold her laugh any longer. 

"Fine !! But please at least congratulate her " Krisha uttered dragging mithi .

"No Krisha I Don't want to -" Mithi's words stuck when Krisha stopped in front of the mirror. 

"Look how beautiful his bride is !!" Krisha uttered. 

"I don't understand-" Mithi uttered 

Krisha hugged.
"Fool " Krisha uttered then explained her plan and their acting .

"You guys are too bad "

"But Krisha?? How can I get married?? I didn't have an outfit ??" Mithi uttered. 

Krisha sighed. 

"I have brought a outfit for you , I did everything before this !!" Krisha uttered

Mithi hugged her tightly.