Dejà vù.

As you know in the last episode. Lisa reveals that she knows about the games, principal dong has used to get kai into the Ravensbourne University. After Listening to Lisa's words, Mr. Dong got scared. He didn't know how to explain this all to Lisa, but he knew that it wouldn't be fair not to help her since he knew that she was innocent. Due to which he ignores Lisa's accusation and decided to help.

MR. DONG: - O-Ok Lisa I will do as you say, but promise me; that you will keep this thing a secret. You know it is really necessary for my career in future. Please? * (fake smile) *

LISA: - *(showing three fingers and putting her other hand on heart) * OK. I promise.

After saying this, Lisa got up and started moving towards the door, and hearing her approaching footsteps; kai hid behind the pillar. Kai looked at her going further away and after she left, a small smirk appears on kais face.

KAI: - *(smirks & then laughs) * oh-oh, hahahahaha. Lisa Lancaster, you got me the keys to my questions.

After saying this, few minutes later kai enters in the principals office and sits on the chair. Looking at kai's face Mr. Dong felt relieved at he doesn't know anything about the embezzlement.

MR. DONG: - oh, hi kai. How have you been son?

KAI: - Did you ask for me?

MR. DONG: - Ah, yes. You know our college is hosting a Beyblade Tournament this year. So, I was hoping, that you should be the chief guest for it. Since you are the world champion, I do am sure it will be really good for your reputation and due to this your status will increase, you will get much more fame. *(whispering) * Also with this, you can show-off your status to those lowly students of middle-class background and shall let them know their place. This way they won't try to disturb you. *(now normally) * So, what do you think son?

After listening this kind of thought from Mr.Dong for his students, kai got furious and with a really sedate tone he said;....

KAI: - *(coldly and in anger) * No! Absolutely not. I am not a tool for you to gain status or to show people off, and do you think it is all high and mighty you to think like this for your own students? No wonder you get along so well with my grandpa.

MR. DONG: - *(anxious and scared) * Relax son. It's nothing like that. But I just think it will be good experience for you since you are a beybladler. It's OK if you don't want to. Still, I would like you to give it a thought for it.

KAI: -*(coldly) * Neither will I do it, nor think about it again. I am leaving now, and we won't meet for this kind discussion again.

After this kai left and went straight to attend his class. After entering the class, he felt he would meet Lisa but, to his surprise she was still not there today. Lisa has been absent from class ever since Natasha made the accusation. Since she wasn't there, he didn't pay much attention to that and sat on his sit.

On the other hand, Lisa was sipping her coffee and was sitting in the cafeteria in disguise to avoid the eyes of teachers.