Meeting

Due to what Natasha had done, black clouds over Lisa's head began to eat like humans. Who would have thought that Natasha would go that far in her jealousy that she would make such a huge false accusation against Lisa in order to defame her. What she did was beyond tolerance. Unfortunately, the harsh truth was that she could not do anything. Nor she has any such evidence which could prove that she isn't a prostitute. But. As she was walking further away she was becoming unaware that there was someone sitting in the classroom watching all this happening.

KAI:- what a mess.! Don't know what will happen, but I am sure about one thing that this isn't gonna be easy for her.

In the evening.....》

It was already evening and John was also standing ready in front of the school door with a limousine, to pick kai up.

JHON:- Good evening Master Kai, how was your day at school?

KAI:- *(poker face)* Absolutely boring as always you tell.

JHON:- Well, Master Kai. Actually today your grandfather wants you to attend a very important meeting. *(sweatdrop)* is it OK with you? C-cc-cuz this way you will get practice of your family business. A-and also this one is a important meeting.

Jhon was worried because he knew that kai would not want to attend the meeting. As he had already turned down the family business once for the Beyblade and his grandfather was adamant on bringing him into the family business. Jhon knew that it is unfair for kai to get involve in family business instead of persuing his passion in beyblade, but he can't do anything about it as he is only a servant. Who has no right to involve in personal affairs, of all he can do right now is just try to convince his master to attend the meeting anyway, for his grandpa's sake.

KAI:- *(sigh)* OK. Well, whatever.

JHON:- *(change the topic)* by the way, Mr. Pootime was telling that there seems to be a lot of commotion in your class today, it seems that you are very famous in the class. *(smiles to lighten his mode)*

KAI:-  Ya. But I don't care about fame and also, all that commotion wasn't about me.

JHON:- You seem very calm today What happened to the master, is there any problem?

KAI:- Just mind your own business.

As they were getting closer to the office, the kai even more engrossed into his own thoughts. Kai didn't know what else he will have to face while he is in England. But about one thing which  he was sure that he would never stop beyblading and would get better at it day by day. And just like that by the time he arrives at the head office of the hiwatari enterprise building.

As jhon and kai reached there, he got down from his car and, as soon as kai started moving towards the office, suddenly the bodyguards appeared and they stood all around him to protect him. As soon as kai entered inside the building, he took his VIP elevator to the first floor. As door opened, someone familiar was sitting inside waiting for him.

 As door opened, someone familiar was sitting inside waiting for him

MAX:- *(smiling brightly/ happly)* hey kai. Seen you after a long time. How have you been buddy?

After seeing max in his meeting room kai was completely shocked, as he was caught off guards by his opponent, but not in a bad way. He was also really happy that the person whom was coming to meet him was not some boring old man but his friend max. Both of them haven't seen each other after the battle tournament with BEGA. Almost a whole year. After seeing each other jhon smiles lightly and sneak away closing the door so that no can disturb their conversation. Then both of them sits on the couch and continues there conversation.

KAI:- *(smiles lightly)* whoa! Heyyy~~ max!! I am even happier now knowing that you are here. Really, honestly speaking, when I heard about attend a meeting I thought there is going to be some boring oldman. I am truly glad its you. *( whispers closely in his ear)* it also means you saved me from a boring meeting.

MAX:- *(winks)* you gotta thank me for that later man.

KAI:-*( smiles and said)* of course bro.

After some light conversation kai put some calm face and ask.

KAI:- By the way, why are you suddenly here? I thought you were going to be in America with your mother doing some researches with her.

MAX:- yeah, you are right, I was. But actually, during my research in America I found something weird. Due to which I wanted to talk to you about this.

KAI:- something weird? What is it?

MAX:- yea weird. And our team also thinks that it's probably going to be very dangerous as well.

KAI:- what is it?

MAX:- What we found is tha--....

As max was about to say something a knock on the door interpreted him. After hearing the knock, kai frowned a little but he opens the door revealing Melanie. Max's assistant.

MAX:- What is it melanie didn't I told you? That I don't wanna be disturbed?

MELANIE:- I am sorry sir. But chief has called me, and said that she is expecting you home right now. There is an emergency.

MAX:- what! Oh my God! I am so sorry kai, I have to leave right now. But we will meet again to continue our talk soon.

KAI:- sure max, no problem. Take care.

MAX:- why thanks bro. Bye.

KAI:- bye max.

As kai was dropping max off on their way to the underground parking he said bye to him and  anticipated that they could meet again soon.