John laughed, he poured a glass for him. "Ask him if he wants to?"

"What say Bright?"

Bright rolled his eyes. "If she's good in bed then I'll consider" He casually said.

"Well my daughter is good at everything, you can make her your wife, she'll gladly accept it"

"What's her name?" Bright asked.

"Yaya" Bright's ears perked up hearing the name. He smirked while sipping the wine.

"Fine, I'll meet her"

"Great"

After they left. John sat beside Bright and said "Bright... The election is very important to me, I gained people's trust, and I don't want to ruin my image in front of them. You won't marry a girl"

"From when did you swing the other way?" Bright asked. John tsked

"See if you marry a girl, she'll definitely seduce you to bed and try to get you every time. She can get pregnant, if you do some horrible business with her. And she'll get jealous whenever you'll be with other clients of mine. I don't want any kind of deal to slip away from my hands. Each and every project offers me money, and for that single girl I can't danger my life. So instead of marrying a girl, you can marry a boy".

"Why a boy? A boy don't give pleasure like how girls do" Bright hissed.

"Idiot, it's not about pleasure, you can make him a secret husband, you can continue playing with the chics he won't judge you" John shrugged.

Bright frowned "But why should I marry him then? I can be single forever you know"

John's eyes darted at Bright "It's important for me that's why. Now go and find a nice boy who'll obey each and every one of us without any questions"

Bright cursed under his breath. But he suddenly thought of someone. He smirked. I already have my male bride.

It was night time, Win was busy writing down the notes. Someone knocked the door twice. Win frowned, he looked at the clock it was 11:40 pm. He stood up, again knocks on his door made him jump a little.

He walked to his door, opened it to see a heavily drunken man.

"W-Who a-are you?" Win asked shakily.

"Hi wifey" The man said and laughed. Win's eyes widened seeing the man. Bright. Bright pushed the door open, Win fell backwards landed on the floor. Bright shut the door close and chuckled.

"W-What a-a-are you doing h-here?" He stuttered, backing away. Bright stepped forward, looking down at him with droopy eyes.

"I need something"

"W-what?"

Bright pulled Win up grabbing his arm. Leaning to his ear he whispered "I need your virginity" Win pushed Bright. Bright stumbled back and laughed loudly.

Win was blushing as well as fuming in anger.

"Get out of my house" Win said. Bright smirked, he pulled Win again holding his elbow. "Give me what I want then" Bright said licking his lips.

"Leave me alone please stop playing with me" Win tried to move away from him, but Bright pulled him close and grabbed his cheeks harshly squeezing them tightly. Lips almost touching, Bright whispered

"Be ready for tomorrow, we'll have a grand wedding" Bright smirked and glared at Win. Win had teary eyes, he slapped Bright's hands away.

"STAY AWAY FROM ME" Win screamed. Bright glared then pulled out the gun pointed at his forehead. Win's eyes widened.

"One more word, your life is in my hand. Be a good little boy toy and do as I said"

"I'll call the police" Win said. Bright snorted then started laughing, he put the gun down, he started opening his belt still chuckling.

"Then call.. " Bright rolled the belt in his palm, Win backed away feeling extremely scared. Bright smirked

"What happened boy toy? Getting scared? Call the police come on. Come on baby" Bright pointed the phone to Win. Win was shaking he looked down to his phone, he was about to pick up the phone but he was harshly pulled away.

Bright slapped his back with the belt. Win screamed, but Bright held his mouth. He whispered dangerously close to his ears, grabbing his hairs from the back "Don't awake my beast up boy toy, you won't like it"

Win was crying. Bright taped the belt around Win's mouth, which got trapped between the teeth. Bright whispered again "Last warning, tomorrow morning if you don't get ready for our wedding, you'll face the consequences" He pressed a firm kiss on Win's temple and pushed him down to the floor the  walked away from the house.

Sorry to make you all feel disgusted with the story, but this is what I thought for this story so please bear with it.